Chapter 31: Work Studies Part 2

After a few days Midoriya's House Arrest ended.

"SO SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE!!" Midoriya says. You could practically see steam coming out of his nose.

"Deku, good job serving your time!" Uraraka says with a smile.

"Serving your time, really...? And why so worked up?" Jiro asks while sweat-dropping.

"IIDA! I'M SORRY!! I REALLY DISAPPOINTED YOU!" Midoriya yells out.

"Um... It's enough to know that you reflected on your actions... But what's wrong now?" Iida says with a confused and concerned expression from his desk.

"I'VE GOTTA MAKE UP FOR THESE THREE DAYS OF LOST TIME!" Midoriya says with a fist up.

"Oh yeah! I admire your passion, dude!" Kirishima says with a toothy grin.

~Time Skip~

"Now that Midoriya is back, let's talk about Work Studies for real. Come on in.-" My father says. Huh...?

"-Here to tell you how Work Studies differ from internships are some people who've gone out there and experienced it all. They're taking time out of their busy schedules to be here, so give them your full attention. Out of all the students at U.A., these are the top three-reigning third-years... We call them...-" Three students walk into our classroom.

"-...The Big Three." My father finishes off. We look at them; three third-years, two guys and a girl. The first one was blonde and muscular; he was one of the guys. The second one was a cheerful female; she had long light blue hair. The third one had dark blue hair and he seemed to be nervous. Midoriya seemed surprised to see them for some reason. I've heard talk of them at lunch, mainly just their name. I never thought I'd get to meet them...!

"These guys... I'd heard about them, but...!" Jiro says.

"The Big Three." Ashido says cheerfully.

"But you wouldn't think so by the look of them. And one of them's really pretty..." Kaminari says.

"Let's get right to it. How about some introductions? Starting with you, Amajiki." My father says with a gesture to him. He suddenly intensely stares at us that make us all instantly stiffen.

"It's no good, Mirio... Hado...-" He says before he starts shaking.

"-เ ฬคร ﻮ๏เภﻮ Ŧ๏г ק๏ՇคՇ๏єร, ๒ยՇ... Շђєץ คɭɭ รՇเɭɭ ɭ๏๏к ɭเкє קє๏קɭє Ŧг๏๓ Շђє ภєςк ๔๏ฬภ. ฬђคՇ ๔๏ เ ๔๏? ђคשเภﻮ Շг๏ย๒ɭє... รקєคкเภﻮ. ๓ץ ๓เภ๔'ร ﻮ๏ภє ๒ɭคภк. เՇ ђยгՇร...! เ ฬคภภค ﻮ๏ ภ๏ฬ!" (A/N: I didn't know what to do for Tamaki's shaky voice so I just found a weird font.) What...?!

"But you're... The Hero Course's best of the best... Right...?" Ojiro asks.

"Isn't it funny that people call that having the heart of a flea? So weird! He's Tamaki Amajiki, the flea, and I'm Nejire Hado. We came here today to talk to you about Work Studies.-" She says cheerfully with her hand gestured to Amajiki. She walks in front of Shoji's desk and says,

"But hey, hey, hey. What's with that mask? You got a cold? Or is it just for fashion?" She asks with a hand over her mouth.

"A long time ago, I-" Shoji says but ends up getting cut off.

"Ohh, is that Todoroki I see back there?! Hey!! How'd you get that burn, anyway?!" She asks cheerfully.

"...?! Well, I...-" He begins to say but gets cut off.