ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜: 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤

"Pleased to meetcha, U.A. students!  We're the League of Villains' Vanguard Action Squad!"  The lizard Villain says and snickers.  He has his arms out and has an egotistical glare.

"League of Villains...?!  How'd they find us...?!"  Ojiro says.

"Should I go ahead and crush her pretty little skull?  Should I?  What do you guys think?"  The woman says as she grinds the stone pole into her unconscious face.

"As if I'd let you..."  Tiger says with a glare.

"Wait, wait.  Don't be hasty, big sis mag!  You too, Tiger.  Calm down."  The lizard says.  What...?  Weren't they planning on killing us all...?  He waves his arms back and forth between the two trying to calm the tension, he turns back and forth between the two before saying,

"Holding power over someone's life is everything!  Or don't you believe in following Stain's tenets?!"  Stain followers...  Let's hope they don't know of what I did to Stain...  I gulp.

"Stain...  So these are his followers...!"  Iida and I say in sync.

"Yep!  We sure are!  Ah, we know of you two, four-eyes and plum girl!-"  He says while pointing at both of us.

"-You're two of the ones who brought about Stain's end in Hosu City.  Let me introduce myself.  I'm Spinner.-"  He says as he reaches behind him, he grabs the handle of a sword and pulls it forward.  It was covered in a cloth but it fell off when he pulled it forward.  It was covered in many different saws and swords, there were two belts and a metal lock holding the entire thing together.

"-And I intend to make his dreams come true."  He says with a wicked grin.

"Whoa..."  Midoriya says a bit taken aback.

"That's all well and good, but that woman lying there, Pixie-Bob...  Lately, she's starting to worry about getting married.  Hoping to find some happiness as a woman in this world...  And at this age, trying very hard...  How dare you scar her face like that and stand there yapping away like it's nothing?"  He says with anger laced within his threatening words.

"So Heroes really do dream of finding ordinary happiness in life?"  He yells out with a smile.  He lunges forward at the two Pro Heroes in front of us.

"Tiger!  I've broadcast the order!  Ragdoll will make sure the other students are safe.  It's our job to hold them back here!-"  Mandalay shouts as the two Heroes get into fight stance.

"-Get going everyone!  And remember...  No fighting!  Lead them, Class President!"  Mandalay shouts.

"Understood!  Let's go!!"  Iida says while ushering us away.

"Go without me, Iida."  I say without even looking back.

"What do you mean, Kuro?!"  Iida asks me.

"Kuro!"  Ojiro calls out.

"Mandalay!  I know where he is!"  I yell out, she glances back at me and nods before charging at the Villains with Tiger.  I turn to Shinso,

"Come with me, there is most likely more Villains and you would be good backup to quickly get the kid to safety."  I say to the shocked tired boy.  Before he could answer I grab his arm and drag him with me.  We run off towards the mountains and hear our classmates yell from behind us.  We jump over bushes and brush, we duck under branches, step on branches leaving sound cracking sounds, stepping on the dry leaves leaving crackling sounds behind us, and as we reach the side of the mountain I hear talking.  There's someone else!  No time for a trail...  I hold Shinso closer to me and have black kemuri encase the both of us as we fly up towards the cliff's ledge.  As our faces reach the edge I see a blonde man with a muscular left arm start to swing at Kota.