ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤

(Don't ship it but I love the song!)

The day after the Sports Festival Shoto went to spend the day with his mother while my father, Hizashi, Kayama, Toshi, and I went out to celebrate getting first.  Oh, yeah.  Instead of calling Mic, Yamada, he said to call him Hizashi.  When we got back we saw the news and saw Iida's brother was a target of the Hero Killer.  The day after we just relaxed, I watched anime.  It was currently after the two days off.

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-  I turned off my alarm clock and groaned.  School...  I stretched and got dressed into my U.A. uniform.  I brushed my hair and walked downstairs.  I looked for my father or Hizashi but they weren't here.  I saw a sticky note and read it.

Nezu made up leave early for a meeting.  We won't be able to drive you guys to school.

I groaned and heard another set of feet coming down the stairs.  I turned and saw Shoto in his uniform.

"They left for a meeting, I'll make breakfast."  He nods and puts books and papers in his bookbag.  I made blueberry pancakes.  Once I put them on two plates I set them on the dining room table.

"They're ready!"  I turns away from his bag and walks over and sits down.

"Thank you."  I smile and sit down.  We both eat in a peaceful quietness.  I finish my plate and bring it to the sink and wash it before setting it in the drying rack.  Shoto soon does the same.  I grab my bag and walked to the door.  I open it up and it is raining.

"Ugh..."  I looked for an umbrella but it seems dad nor Hizashi has one.  I rub my template and decide to just use my kemuri and turn it into an umbrella.  I look over to Shoto.

"Come on, let's walk under my umbrella."  He nods and we walk out the door, I close it and lock it behind up before taking the train to U.A..  I used to be able to walk but it is now farther than it was at my previous house.  We get on the train and I get rid of my umbrella.  It was pretty crowded so Shoto and I stood close together.  (You can't make one for Shoto since he can't move it and it would be annoying to focus on making it stay over his head)

"Hey, kids!  Aren't you from the Hero Course?"  As one guy said that many of the other passengers looked over.

"It's the girl in first and the boy that was in third!"  I scratch the back of my neck.

"Heh.  Yeah."  People chatted around us.

"Congrats!"

"You'll be great heroes!"

"I watched it with my family and you guys did amazing!"

"That girl had large breasts."  I wanted to gag at the pedophile.  I was tempted to get out my pedo whistle from my bag.  Shoto glares at the man.  After an awkward train ride we step out and I create another umbrella and we walk to school together.  I take out my phone and plug in earbuds, I give one earbud to myself and one to Shoto.  We listen to music until we reach the school.  We spot Midoriya ahead as we reach the campus, I wave to him.  We slows down so we could catch up, I was about to say something until I hear a shout,

"This is no time for an idle stroll!  We'll be late!  Good morning, Midoriya, Kuro, and Todoroki!"  Iida says and I look back at him to see him wearing a poncho and a pair of rain boots while running through the rain.

"A p-poncho and rain boots!"  Midoriya says us as Iida passes us.

"Late?  There are five minutes until the first bell."  I say to Iida.