ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤! ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

Our very eventful first term of the year drew to a close.

Summer break: The first day of the forest lodge!!

"Huh?  Class A's got kids in remedial?  So in other words, some of them failed the test!?  What what!?  Isn't that odd, though!?  And here I thought Class A was supposed to be sooooo much better than Class B, was it not!?  What iiiis thiiiis!?"  Monoma says and I just shake my head.  Kendou comes up to him and hit the back of his neck causing him to pass out, she grabs the back of his head and his suitcase.

"Sorry 'bout that."  Kendou says to us.

"Damn, Monoma's scary."

"Well, hey, tons of stuff happened at the Sports Festival but nice to meetcha, Class A!"

"Nn."  I was holding my duffel bag waiting for the bus when Iida said,

"Class A, our bus is here!  Line up in the order of our assigned seats!"  Iida says with an air chopping motion.  I repositioned my duffle bag strap on my shoulder and start walking to the clump of students trying to push ahead to get on first and get a good seat.  I walk into the bus and sit in the back of the bus in the corner.  Once everyone sat down the bus started, everyone was talking so I take my headphones and phone out of my bag and put on my headphones, I put in the jack in play my music playlist.  I blast it so I don't have to socialize.  I close my eyes and attempt to relax.  I eventually dozed off and woke up to a nudge.  I opened my eyes and saw Shinso, their mouth was moving but my music was still blasting.  I took off my headphones and place them around my neck,

"-we're here."  I only got the last two words but I understood.  I nodded and opened my bag and placed my phone and headphones in it after I turned it off.  I closed my bag and readjusted the strap and stood up.  I walked out of the half empty bus.  I stretched a bit hearing a few satisfying pops.  I noticed a car with blacked out windows, we were on a cliff with wooden fencing surrounding us.

"Time for a break..." 

"What is this place, anyway?  Parking?"

"What's that?  And where's Class B?"

"This would all be pretty meaningless without some goal, so."  The door to the car opens and two cat-like women and a small angry looking boy come out.

"Yooooooooo, Eraserhead!  You haven't contacted us in a while!"  They start a pose before saying,

"Lock on target with our sparkly eyes!"

"While our cute, cute stingers sting!"

"WILD WILD PUSSYCATS!"  They finish off with a finishing pose.  Now I recognize them...  That's Mandalay and Pixie-Bob!

"The Pro Heroes who'll be looking after you lot are the members of the 'Pussycats'."  My father says.

"Whoaa, they're a Hero group comprising a joint office of four big names in one team!  And they're a team of veterans who specialize in mountain rescue!  This will mark the twelfth year of their careers-"  He got cut of my Pixie-Bob putting her pawed hand over his face.

"We're sixteen at heart!"  She says.  He then mumbled some sort of apology we couldn't hear.

"We actually own this whole area!  And your lodge is at the base of that mountain."  Mandalay said with her left pointer claw pointed at it.  So that means...

"That's so far!"  I decided to get a head start and jump off the side of the mountain but use my kemuri to make a floating mat.  The magical flying carpet...

"Right now, it's 9:30 AM.  If you make it early...  You might get there around 12.  All you kitties who don't reach out lodge by 12:30 don't get any lunch!"  I hear Mandalay say as I fly farther to the woods.  Something soon comes at me and I dodge while using come of my kemuri to encase me and wake wings so I can fight.  I look at it and it's a monster made of dirt and tree roots.  So an obstacle...  Eh?  I smirk and plow right into it sending it to pieces.  I continue my way to the lodge, I continues plowing right through the beasts.  I made it sometime around 11 and fly down to the camping ground.