ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

(Just a song I was listening to while writing this)

I sit in my chair waiting for class, being with Recovery Girl I met all the teachers and may or may not have met this one.  I am excited to finally see what it would be like to train with the number one pro hero.

"I have...!!  Come through the door, like normal!!"  I sweat-drop wondering if this is his definition of normal...  But either way like all the other students I look in awe.

"It's All Might...!!  Incredible.  He's really gonna teach us!!"

"That's his Silver Age costume!  He's drawn so differently than the rest of us.  Gives me goosebumps..."  Everyone chatters while All Might does a pose,

"Hero Basic Training!  The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!"  He then grabs something and puts it in front of him, it says BATTLE.... 

"No time to dally.  Today's activity is this!!  Battle Training!"  The word Battle Training makes it way all throughout the classroom causing different emotions with everyone.  I for one, am silently saying my last words and how I will miss my family when I die.

"Battle..."

"...Training...!"

"And for that... you need these!!"  He then proceeds to click a button that causes 21 boxes with hero costumes to come out of the wall.

"In accordance with the 'Quirk Registry' and the special request forms you filled out for being admitted..."

"Costumes!!"

"Yeahhhh!!"

"Costumes...!!"

"After you change, come out in ranking order to Ground Beta."

"Okay!!"  Everyone is excited to see their costumes while I was dreading this moment, for a certain reason....  But the reason why is....

(Flashback)

I am sitting in the living room talking with my mother saying how I was nervous for school.

"Don't worry sweetie, I will support what you do but you should try your best.  I believe you can be an amazing pro hero one day.  I was once told, shoot for the moon and if you miss you will land among the stars.  So try your best."  She says giving me sweet smile and ruffling my hair.

DING DONG!

"Hmm...  We weren't meant to get any visitors..."  Me and my mother walk up to the door and open it and we see Uncle Aizawa and his friend Midnight but since she stops by some times she tells me to call her Kayama.  (sometimes Hizashi/Mic and Toshi/All Might come as well.  You know Toshi's true form but not his power)

"What's up?"  Kayama looks at me like I'm some pray while Aizawa looks at my mother and I apologetically.

"Hehe...  Well since you need a hero costume, I decided to help you find one that caters to your quirk."  She grabs my wrist and leads me back to the sofa and coffee table, she takes a notebook out of hero costumes for me.

"If you don't like any of these we can draw more.  You need to show skin for your quirk!"  She says and I begin to scoot away,

"Nope!  If you don't help I will pick one for you!"  I sigh...

"Fine...  How about this one."  I say pointing to a design that was surprisingly the most appropriate one,

"  I say pointing to a design that was surprisingly the most appropriate one,