《4》

I glance around the streets again looking for something exciting as I stroll around. I took note of several restaurants and stores to stop by in the future as I walk a random path anywhere. The music playing on my phone changed to Way Back Home by Shaun and it was a catchy beat to lift my spirits as I continued my walk.

After a few more blocks I noticed bright lights flashing outside a building and walk closer to get a better look. It was an arcade! That sounds like a great place to spend my time so I quickly head inside. At the front register I exchange some cash into a gamecard that I can use throughout the huge arcade. There was bowling, air hockey, gaming tournaments, arcade games (duh), claw machines, a small cinema room, a small restaurant, etc. 'This place is pretty cool' I thought as I head over and spend some time on arcade games.

❀♡❀

This would be more enjoyable with friends, I pout as I win more tickets from the skee-ball machine. The children behind me looked at all the tickets in amazement. I honestly just tried to see how much I could get to pass the time but I was bored now. I pick up my tickets and put them neatly into my bag and head over to the Mario-Kart tournament.

There was a small crowd around the four guys playing the game.

One guy had red hair, plump lips, nice jawline, and a mole under his left eye. He was energetically focusing on the screen, hanging right on the edge of his seat. He was controlling Baby Luigi and seemed to be in fourth place.

The next guy had brunette hair, doe like eyes, and a bunny smile on full display. He was completely focused on the screen as he smoothly guided Baby Mario through first place.

A guy with blond (ramen looking) hair, plump lips pulled into a focused pout, and a cute button nose was struggling through the obstacles of the course as Toad was barely above fourth place.

The last guy had light grey hair, sharp eyes, strong jawline, and a large boxy smile, was nudging the blond guy while leading Yoshi a good distance behind Baby Mario, and therefore holding second place.

They were on the last lap and the guys were all getting more competitive as they started yelling and nudging each other trying to get the others to mess up. I stood behind the red head so I could get a closer look at the screens. 

Baby Luigi slipped on a banana peel when Toad pushed him and the red head glared at the blonde as the blonde just shrugged back with a grin. Baby Mario passed the finish line and ended up being first place. The brunette stood up with his arms raised and cheering for himself while grinning at the others widely. Yoshi came second, followed by Toad and Baby Luigi. The three guys groaned as the brunette jumped around them, laughing at their defeat.

"I win for the third time in a row! That's twelve maps of being first place! Either you guys suck really badly or I am just too good, and I'm betting on both." The brunette cheered as the blonde slumped on the grey haired man's shoulder.

"Jesus Kookie! You practice on your own I swear. Doesn't matter, I would have won if the game wasn't rigged. You probably paid the owner of the arcade to win. I have to go, Yugyeom is waiting for me." The red head exclaimed as he stood up and stretched.

"Bambam, admit that you are pretty bad at Mario-Kart. I mean you even lost to Jimin. How?" snickers the brunette.

Bambam gasps. "How dare you. Yeah, I lost to Jimin but it was because I am too tired right now. I should take a nap. See you guys later."

The blonde grumbles, "I didn't ask to be mentioned." as BamBam suddenly turns to me and places the controller in my hands. "Avenge me! Make sure Jungkook loses. I give you my powers to win if I was more awake. Use it and bring triumph for my legacy. The future of Baby Luigi rests on you, young one." Bambam exclaims and smiles when I giggle and nod.

I salute and say "I, y/n, will bring a win for Baby Luigi's benefit and yours." He laughs and says, "I have to go right now but my name is BamBam. Make him suffer." BamBam, dabs while walking away and I take his previous seat. I turn to see the other males already looking at me.

"Umm, Hi. I'm y/n. I have been given a mission to win?" I say questioningly.

The blonde grins and says "Hello! I'm Jimin. It's nice to meet you y/n."

The grey haired male goes next and, in his surprisingly deep voice, says "Hey. I'm Taehyung. Good luck winning against Jungkookie. Trust me; if you win you would have already earned everybody's respect. And I mean everyone's."

The brunette pats my shoulder in a pitiful manner and says "I'm Jungkook and the master of Mario-Kart. You can try to win but it is quite unlikely. If you win, you really will earn everyone's respect and mine. I'll even buy you some fries." He said with a smirk. "But then I'll challenge you to a rematch until I win again but that won't really be necessary." A bunny grin is set on his face when he finishes his speech and he turns back to set the round up. Jimin and Taehyung shake their heads and roll their eyes. Jimin mouths "Good Luck" and turns to the big screen. Taehyung gives a wink and turns to focus as well. I smile and crack my knuckles as I prepare to beat some egotistical bunny's win score down by one. 

❀♡❀

A/n: Idk if ya'll care to read this anyway lol. Who's your favorite Mario-Kart Character?