《66》

It wasn't long before lunch ended and two class periods sped by. None of the boys acted differently. Namjoon acted as he normally would in class and during the small break at the cafe afterwards, everyone was still joking as normal.

After being released from a 'productive' time in Computer Science, I met up with the guys at the cafe. Upon entering the familiar setting, I found the boys rather quickly near the front windows and sat at a high table. As usual, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok weren't at the table yet.

Stepping up to the table, I delicately sat on the seat between Yoongi and Jimin. All the boys greeted me as per usual, and I cheerily greeted them back.

"I'm so tired." Jimin moaned out as he lay his head on Jungkook's shoulder from besides him. Jungkook ruffled his hair affectionately in turn as Taehyung solemnly agreed before copying his actions on Jungkook's other shoulder.

"Why're you guys so tired?" I laid my head on my hand lazily as they both glanced in my direction.

"Studying. That's all we did right before you got here since we had the time. Yoongi-hyung was so mean." Taehyung faked a cry as Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Yoongi leaned in over me and playfully glared at Taehyung.

"Well, if you just studied regularly, then you wouldn't have to cram all this information into your head. You should be thankful that I've made you start so you don't only have a week before the winter finals to recall everything."

I shivered at the thought. Ah yes, in three weeks time is the awaited finals week. After that is the lovely winter break for two weeks and then back to schedule.

I have occasionally made time to scan over my notes. Occasionally.

If anything, Namjoon has been a good motivator when reminding me that 'we' will ace the English finals as long as 'we' continue working hard.

Speaking of the devil, at the sound of faint footsteps that grew louder by the second, I turn my head and see Jin and Namjoon smiling at an ebullient Hoseok. Hoseok had two familiar white cups that the cafe sets out.

They ease their way over and already got the attention of the other males at the table.

Once they reach, they stay standing which causes me to get confused. Normally they instantly sat down as soon as they arrived.

Hoseok stepped forward though and stood next to me. Staring back confused, my pout instantly brightens as Hoseok lays one of the cups on the table.

"It's the Mango Tango today! Thought this would be fun to try."

"Yes! I was wondering when you'd finally try and order this. I was really tempted to order this myself for us."

Hoseok chuckles lightheartedly and I grin.

"Alright, why don't we head back early?"

I turn my attention to a calm Namjoon with a small smile on his face.

"Huh? Early? But it's Monday?"

"Yeah? I want to chill out. A nap would be nice." Yoongi faked a yawn for emphasis as the others started to exit their seats without question.

Their actions caused me to instantly get suspicious. Normally they always weighed out who wanted to stay or go whenever someone suggested the idea of leaving early. Not once have they all just 'agreed' unless everyone appeared to be dead tired.

And Yoongi's comment was definitely unlike him. Everything he said fit his persona... but there was something off with his words. It was like they held a deep undertone with them and I gulped as I had a guess as to why.