《47》

After the delicious meal, I helped Jin with the dishes. The pain from my nose has diminished by now, but the boys kept poking fun at me about it during dinner.

"Thanks for helping me with the dishes!" I didn't even notice that Jin didn't hand me another dish to dry off. The sink was empty and the dishes were all in a neat pile next to the sink.

"I can put them away myself. You go on and tell the boys to pick a game and start setting it up."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Alright then, join us soon!" He nodded and I turned to walk out of the kitchen.

All of the boys were sat on the large U-shaped couch. The order from left to right was: Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Namjoon. They were discussing what game to play at the moment. I took the seat at the end next to Namjoon and he gave me a small smile after I sat.

"Uh, Jin said we could start setting up the game up now if we agreed on one."

"Let's play Uno for the first game! Cards Against Humanity is a bit too much for the first game don't you think?" Hoseok offered to a frowning Taehyung.

"But we got a new set! I want to try the meme set."

"We can do that after a few rounds of Uno TaeTae." Namjoon interjected and Taehyung agreed.

Jungkook jumped up and walked over to a large cabinet set up next to the television. Upon opening it, there were many board games, video games, DVD's, gaming consoles and such. He pulled out two boxes of Uno and brought them over.

At my questioning glance, Namjoon explained, "With 8 people playing, one card deck can't possibly be enough." I shrugged and agreed to his logic. Jungkook was shuffling as Jin walked in and squeezed between Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Alright Uno I see. Any special rules allowed? 7's and 0's? Jump-In?"

"Y/n are you familiar with any special rules?" Hoseok asked.

"No. I know Jump-In but I've never heard of any other rules."

"Alright. We can teach you in the next few games. For the first round, only Jump-In is allowed." The others agreed, and Jungkook began to dish out the cards.

❀♡❀

By the end of the game, I learned the boys get very very competitive over a simple game. Oh dear, excuse me, in the words of Jimin, it is a matter of "Life or Death". They constantly accused another for cheating if caught having the upper-hand or teaming up if one person had one card left.

It was scary how many times Yoongi glared at me if I did anything bad to him. There was one point in the game where he had an uno and I had a +4 card. I couldn't do it to him because of how scary he looked had I made him pick up more cards.

My next move was worse though because I put down a wild card... and Yoongi didn't have green... And there weren't any green cards in the deck after another 12 cards.

So, basically Uno just fueled Yoongi's hate for me.

Tae was persistent on playing Cards Against Humanity, so we did. They had a huge stack of cards and some were from different packs.

To say the least, I learned a lot about their humor. Yoongi has a dark sense, Jin's was straight up corny, Namjoon has logical thoughts... and some of the most perverted sense, Hoseok's were straight up meme and random cards, Jimin had somewhat innocent cards, Taehyung had a knack for clever cards that perfectly fit the topics, and of course Jungkook tried to place innocent cards if he could. I noticed, though, that Jungkook kept getting perverted cards and blushed every time he read them, so everyone instantly knew.