《60》

For the past few days, I wouldn't easily go along with their efforts. I had things to do myself, so I wasn't always purposely avoiding their antics.

The boys have been trying to contact me throughout the rest of the week by trying to talk in class, passing through halls, streets, the apartments. They even sometimes knocked at my door but when I refuse to respond they eventually give up.

Except once, when Taehyung fell asleep at my door after two hours straight of trying to get me to come out and eventually playing on his Nintendo switch on the floor in front of my door.

❀♡❀

That particular day, I was having a bad day because I received a less than intended grade on my last report for English and was adamant on keeping to myself.

It broke my heart once I let out a small crack of the door hours after he first tried. Usually if they knock, I went to my room and ignored their words by listening to music or distracting myself somehow. At least he wasn't leaning on the door but the wall next to it. He gave me room to step out if I wanted to.

He was curled up in a ball and hugging his knees to his chest. His head was laid back against the wall and tilted a bit. The floor and position must be uncomfortable. I closed my door and panicked on deciding if I should wake him up and help him to his room or to bring him to my couch and let him sleep... or talk.

After a minute, I just decided to lead him onto my couch because he might've been too stubborn to go to his apartment without confronting me. I rushed over to the closet in my room and bring out two fluffy blankets before bringing them to the couch. I laid them out neatly and went to get a pillow before I heard voices right outside my door.

I quietly stepped up to the peephole and saw the top of Namjoon's form crouched down to, what I was assuming, Taehyung's sleeping form. It was out of my peripheral vision but I could slightly hear their conversation in mumbles.

"I know love, but she doesn't want to talk. We can't force her to. You can't possibly sleep any longer in your position, it's very uncomfortable. Let's go."

"I'm fine Joonie. She has to leave her apartment at some point! And I'll be here to greet her. I really really miss her. I feel bad."

"We all do. But at this rate, you are bothering her because you are forcing her to confront you. We will be able to catch her with due time sweetie, but for now let's go cuddle. Want to watch a movie with Hobi and I?"

I guess Taehyung nodded because I see Namjoon stand up while helping Taehyung up as well. I duck under the peephole when I see Namjoon glance at it. I know it's tiny, but he could've seen me.

I heard shuffling, so I took a look back. Both of them were walking further down the hall until they were out of my view. Taehyung was slumped over and leaning on Namjoon. Namjoon was rubbing the back of Taehyung's neck and murmuring words softly to the younger. Taehyung lightly held the Nintendo Switch in his other hand.

After they left, I backed away from the peephole and stared at the ground with my head leaning against the door. I miss them too. All of their company was what I got used to during the first weeks that I arrived here. But it hurts that they ignored me and said those words to me throughout last week, only to have a change of heart after I saved Yoongi and heard the audio. I can't just easily let them in if they can't trust me enough. They dropped me from the group real quick and I took the backlash without their support.

With my depressed mood, I returned to the couch and slowly refolded the blankets. I was so close to letting Taehyung in, which would be followed by the rest. I sighed and brought both blankets back with me to the closet.