《49》

He abruptly stopped the cart which sent me forward to almost form a bruise on my ribs. Had his hands not blocked the handle bar from making an imprint on me, I most definitely would have. I was shocked by the sudden stop and after a few moments, I hear him laughing really hard from above me.

I punch his chest and place my feet on the floor. He lets go of me and kneels to the ground in laughter as I puff my cheeks and walk over to my cart a few meters away. Rolling my eyes, I continue my way to the meat section as I hear Jin profusely apologizing while exclaiming how funny my expression was. 

I wouldn't look at him due to the blush painted across my cheeks. I can't believe I thought anything of that moment. Silly me.

At the moment we were passing by the toiletry section and I briefly told Jin that I had to get some products. He agreed to meet me in the dairy section after I finished. We dispersed as I went down the aisle to look through the items. As I was examining the sizes, a guy entered the isle and came to stand next to me. 

Oh. Okay. I shrugged it off and now compared prices just in case.

"Hi. So uhm, how are you today?" The guy questioned and I instantly stood up straight to see him grinning at me. He had a strong build with black slicked back hair. His outfit was a simple black muscle tee which showed off his bulging arms and simple grey sweatpants. He had on a pair of simple nike shoes as well.

"I'm doing fine. Uh, how are you?" I asked back questioningly.

"I'm great actually. My name is Kunwoo. What's yours?"

I panicked because I really don't like the looks of this guy. He was obviously eyeing me up and down. "I, uh, my name is Mimi." I smiled to make it more believable.

"Mimi? What an enchanting name."

"Thank you? Did you need help with getting a product for your girlfriend perhaps? I'm not an expert, maybe you should ask someone else if that's what your prolonging this conversation for." I responded and quickly snatched a box of my normal brand of pads and tampons. Speed-walking to my cart, he followed me.

"Nah, actually. If you wouldn't mind, perhaps I could have your number and you could be my girlfriend so I can know what size you wear." I tense up due to the innuendo in his speech.

"No thanks. I don't have a phone on me and I don't know my number. Sorry buddy, I gotta go." I went with a nice way of letting him down, I guess, and zoomed out of the isle. I went through several isles in hopes to lose him in case he followed, but I don't hear him behind me. I see Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin near the dairy isle arguing over something again. I spare a glance behind me and don't see the guy. Phew.

I near the cart and hear Jimin and Jungkook argue on buying chocolate and strawberry syrup to make chocolate and strawberry milk. Yoongi was just on his phone while Jin said they had some at home.

"Why don't you make fresh strawberry milk by blending those strawberries with milk in a blender?" I suggested as I pointed towards the three huge trays of strawberries in Jin's cart. Both Jimin and Jungkook's eyes lit up at the thought and agreed. They left to return the bottles as Jin thanked me.

"So, that should be all the items on both of our lists. Let's go check out?" I nod in response and we make our way to an open register. I got in line first behind a woman with a sleeping baby cradled in her arms. Jin was looking over his items as I started loading up my items on the conveyor belt.

"Hyung! Taehyung got stuck in that ball cage thing! He might break it if he tries to move out!"

"What? What do you mean he might break it? Is he okay? You know what, lead the way!" Jin told Jimin. Jin turned to me and briefly said, "You get your groceries first and wait by the entrance. We'll load your items in one of our cars so they won't fall out. We'll meet you soon." I gave a thumbs-up as he dashed behind Jimin with the cart.