《70》

"Eyes on me." I avert my eyes to see grocery store guy smirk and lean in further. I instantly duck my head and squirm around him. Escaping from being completely cornered against the wall, he instantly turns and looks at me with a glint in his eye.

"Playing hard to get eh? I like feisty girls."

"What is this? Déjà vu? Dude, back off."

"No can do, I don't see why you're resisting so much." He goes to wrap an arm around me, but immediately lets out a sudden yelp.

Surprised by his reaction, he immediately pulls his arm back to his chest and massages it with his other hand as his face scrunches up in pain. I tense as I feel sudden chills as I know the presence behind me. 

It doesn't take a genius to figure out I've been caught.

"When are you going to turn around and accept your fate?"

"Oh, well I think a couple more minutes of staring at the wall would be nice to see before my inevitable death."

"Very funny. I'd suggest you turn around befo-"

"What the hell! You again. What the fuck is th- wait a minute. Wait a damn minute! Are you that same girl! Aww shit man."

I furrow my eyebrows as I see the guy slap his forehead with his good hand.

"Man, why does nothing ever go to plan. I'm out. Don't even try to call your buddies because I'm already on my way."

He threw his hands up in defeat as he stormed off.

I stayed looking at the space the man had once occupied with extreme interest.

"That's it."

I felt his arms wrap around my waist before forcefully turning me around and slightly backing me up into the corner.

My breath hitched as I stared straight into Yoongi's slanted eyes.

"Found out who's party it was."

"Oh really? Who's is it? I still don't know who's it is."

"I don't believe it matters because we are leaving."

"What! No way! You can't do tha-"

"Yes I can and I will. You are seriously challenging me?"

"Uh yeah. I don't need permission to go to a party. You're my soulmate, not my dad. I'm an adult too and I didn't even do anything wrong!"

"Oh yeah? And how about that guy just now? I believe you said something along the lines of 'not hooking up with anyone.'"

"I wasn't doing anything with him. In fact I was doing perfectly fine deflecting his advances!"

"That didn't look like it. You two looked pretty cozy against this very corner here."

"Yoongi! You're doing it again! You're blaming me before you even hear me out! I can't believe you'd think I'd flirt with someone else when I literally just connected with the seven of you."

I instantly tried to shove him away as he tensed.

"Y/n, I-"

"No! Let go. I'm going to get drunk whether you like it or not. Go away, I don't want to hear it."

"Please calm down, hold still let me-"

"Move Yoongi! I'm not going to listen to your accusational ass of a-"

He immediately pressed his lips against mine and that shut me up quite efficiently. I shivered as tingles wracked up my spine and my eyes closed as though it was second nature.