《26》

I stretch once English finally ended. She actually let us out a bit early as well. Packing my stuff, I stand and see Namjoon's already standing to the side and waiting for me with a soft smile. He tilts his head towards the doors and I push in my chair before trailing behind him.

"So, wanna get some cookies from the cafe? I'm craving something sweet." Namjoon asks as we near the library.

"Sure. That sounds like a great idea." I agree. A few more corners and halls, we arrive inside 'Dimples' and step up to the counter. I look over the menu as Namjoon starts to order.

He orders two hallongrotta's (thumbprint cookies: cookies with fruit filling in the center) while I order two simple sugar cookies with pastel blue and purple frosting.

"You really asked for 'hallongrotta's'? Even the workers were confused when you asked it." I asked amused as we took seats in a medium sized booth.

"Well they are just uncultured swines in the art of pastries. They are a delectable swedish dessert that-"

"I know what they are silly. Okay maybe not by their original names, but I know~" I prolonged the 'know' as he just smiles in response.

"Hello! Scootch over a tad!" Jimin says to me as he nears the table. I move closer to the window as he squeezes in. Yoongi arrives and sits next to Namjoon even before Namjoon could scoot over. Namjoon huffs as he move his body up to the window and Yoongi makes himself comfortable. The free space doesn't last long as Taehyung squeezes in up to Yoongi without waiting for him to move.

I was trying not to giggle as Yoongi moves over while glaring at Taehyung. Jimin suddenly pushes me in closer to the window as Hoseok joins our seat. Now I'm squished up against the window along with Namjoon. I look over to see him already staring at me then proceeding to roll his eyes. I smile and look over to see Jin and Jungkook bringing two extra chairs and setting them at the end of the table. Now we are just all nice and cozy huh.

"I fell asleep in Photography! Jungkook didn't wake me up in time and the teacher caught me. It was so boring though and I was so tired." Taehyung exasperatedly stated.

"I tried puppy, but you wouldn't budge and whined when I tried to get you to remove your arms from hiding your face."

"Well you should have tried harder." Taehyung whined. Hoseok leaned over the table and ruffled Tae's hair to soothe him while Jin cooed at Taehyung. I took a bite out of the purple cookie and let out a small sound of satisfaction due to the sweet flavoring invading my taste buds. Chewing the soft texture of the cookie as it easily crumbles in my mouth, I turn to see Jimin watching me with a small smile.

"Cute~" He comments when I raise my eyebrow in question. At that both my brows raise in surprise and I get flustered at the comment.

Swallowing the piece, I say, "Don't say that suddenly. I could've choked." At that, his face morphs into surprise.

"I said that out loud?" Both of our faces burn up, his probably due to the realization of saying 'cute' out loud and me because he didn't mean to say it.

"Y/n, can I have a piece of your cookie?" Hoseok asks suddenly and I look over to him from beside Jimin. He was eyeing the blue cookie on my plate with desire.

"Sure." I responded as I broke the cookie in half and gave him one of the halves. His lips break into an adorable heart shaped smile as he shoves the cookie into his mouth and gives a thumbs up. I give one back while taking another bite of my cookie.

"Can I have a piece too?" Jimin and Jungkook exclaimed eerily at the same time.

"No I asked first."