《41》

I awoke with a groggy start. Nothing in particular woke me up, but I slowly opened one eye. It was still pitch dark besides the soft glow of the string lights. In my disoriented state, I don't recognize my room. My hand tightened around soft silky strings of... hair. 

My mind instantly registered where I was. My neck also suddenly became sensitive as it felt the puffs of soft breaths coming from Taehyung. Tilting my head slightly, I see Jungkook's head now turned towards me and his body hovering over mine almost. His own hand held his head over the blanket and he looked so peaceful.

I glanced down and see Jimin still in the same position as last night. He looked somehow comfortable even though he was laying between my legs and had my stomach as a pillow.

I really wish I knew the time, but I don't even know where my phone is and I probably wouldn't even get to it that easily.

I laid my head back to its original position as I contemplated my next move. I didn't have to move but now I was wide awake. The only sounds in the room was everybody's soft breathing and the occasional shuffling when one of the boys tightened their hold or released. 

This was... oddly comforting? My mind feels really tense because of the unfamiliar situation I was in, but my body just felt safe and at ease. I have never had someone sleep with me, the only exception would technically be with my parents if I had nightmares when I was younger. I've never even slept in the same bed with a friend during a slumber party before, but at this moment it's fair to say I am alarmed. 

This was too close, and I've barely met them.

What the heck do I do in this situation? Do I wake them up or should I wait? 

After a couple minutes of laying there I deduced that nobody was waking anytime soon. And I have developed the sudden urge to pee. Crisis Mode: On.

I gently tried to loosen their arm grips around me by grabbing any arm and trying to free myself, but they tightened their holds at the movement. What is this? I am basically encased by them. They wouldn't budge.

"Jungkook? Jimin? Taehyung?" I whispered. Okay maybe it would've been more effective if I was louder but they look so peaceful. I'm such a hypocrite.

I just gave up and stared at the top of the fort as I thought of my next move.

Then I heard stirring from Jungkook. I instantly look over to see him rub his eyes. He yawned and peeked his eye open to see me watching him.

"Oh, hi y/n." Oh Jesus Christ is my lord and savior. His voice was so deep and it drawled out my name. It was almost as deep as Taehyung's but there was a bit of dialect. Satoori. What I would do to hear it again. I mean what.

"Morning Jungkook. Uh, can you release me?"

"No."

"Thank yo- wait. Hey, release me." I attempt to wriggle out of his grip but he softly smiled and tightened his hold. My wriggling also caused Jimin to stir just a bit, but appears to not have been enough.

"Stop moving or else Jiminie might wake up. Look how peaceful they look." Jungkook whispered into my ear and sent literal chills down my spine.

"But I have to use the restroom."

"Oh. Badly?"

"Pretty badly. Let me go please~" His face scrunched up a bit, but he sighed nonetheless and loosened his hold around me. Groaning, he slowly sat up and blinked at his surroundings.

He looked adorable as his doe eyes traveled around the area before finding their way back to the three of us in a heap. He leaned over to Jimin (whose face was tilted to the side) and peppered kisses around. 

Their interaction was endearing.

After a few seconds, Jimin started giggling and opened his eyes to see who had awoken him.

"Kookie, I'm still tired silly. Stop~" Jimin whined as Jungkook littered tiny kisses around his cheeks. Jimin's voice was so soft and cracked a bit, but was nonetheless precious. Jungkook backed off and let out a soft smile to the sweet boy. Jimin blushed a bit and hid his face on my shirt. 

And then he realized I wasn't a freaking pillow.

He suddenly popped his head up and scrambled to sit up. Seeing my state, his blush intensified as his eyes widened.

"Y/n? M' sorry I fell asleep on you. I didn't know." He avoided eye contact and brought a hand up to cover his face.

"It's okay Jiminie. Good morning." I said softly before smiling. I held in my laugh due to all the writing on his face as he slowly brought his hand down.

"M-morning."

"Alright, Tae's just going to be a bit harder to wake up. Are you still tired Jiminie?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded a bit and Jungkook smiled.

"Great, cuddle with Tae after I switch y/n out." Jimin nodded sleepily again and prepared to dive into Taehyung's hold.

Jungkook took a hold of Taehyung's arms and forced them from around me.

"Roll out!" Jungkook exclaimed. I did as told and finally escaped. Jimin dove into the space and Jungkook let go. Taehyung's arms instantly wrapped securely around Jimin and he dug his face onto the top of Jimin's hair. Jimin sighed contently and drifted off again.

I laid on my back and grinned at Jungkook when he turned to me. We briefly fist-bumped and I said, "Thanks Kookie for helping me escape."

"No problem. Go use the restroom before you soil one of Jimin's favorite blankets." I scowled at his word choice before quickly making my way out of the fort, grabbing my phone on the way out. There was only a soft glow of light from the curtains. Quietly padding my way into the bathroom, I winced as the light blinded me once again. Relieving myself, I washed up and checked my phone with low battery.

It was 10:14 am.

Nice. I don't have to arrive at the cafe until 1. Since today would be my first day on the job, I don't need to come in at my normal shift time.

Stepping out of the restroom, I hear shuffling from the kitchen. Walking towards the area, I see soft sun rays peek through from the living room. Peering my head from the side of the entrance, it reveals Jungkook with his back in my direction as he sets the coffee machine up. The kitchen had beige wallpaper with cool silver geometric designs to it and simple white tile flooring. The mahogany cabinets were a nice contrast to the pure white setting. The only other contrasting color was the black refrigerator.

Jungkook turned to the side and took out a black mug from the cupboard. He moved around fluidly as he set them on the counter top and moved to the fridge to take out the cream. He turned to set it down but caught a glimpse of me at the entryway. 

❀♡❀

A/N: These updates are catching up faster than I have prepared! Oh dear. 

Do you guys have a favorite Disney movie? 

Hands down, I love Hercules. The songs are a bop, it's based on Greek mythology, and the female protagonist is actually sassy and feisty. 10/10 would recommend.