《10》

It is lunch time! Jennie called me to let me know that she went off campus with her roommates to eat somewhere else for lunch, so I was alone. I feel so loved.

There are several other students in the refectory when I entered (after 20 minutes of searching). 'I am horrible with directions' I thought as I glance at my surroundings. The canteen was huge and had large windows that showed many students milling around on the grass outside. There was a transparent sun cover against the windows to block the sun's direct rays inside. Many large circular tables were set around at various areas and booths along the walls. The tables each seated eight people while the booths sat about six, and many were already occupied. The actual food came from several stalls providing different kinds of food. Many stations had different items of food offered, such as entrees, drinks, meals, and desserts. You were supposed to pay for whatever item you pick up and could grab whatever you wanted to pay for. There were lines depending on the station you chose to grab your food from. They offered several foods from a variety of countries. 

Glancing at the lines, I see Momo at the back of the drink line. Quickly heading over, I tap her shoulder lightly and she turns quickly with wide eyes.

A small smile spreads across her face as she says, "Y/n! Hi, you scared me!"

"Hello, my bad! I'm new here so I don't really know anybody." I stated sheepishly and she lets out an "aww".

"Why don't you sit with me and my friends? I can also help you order your food?"

"Thank you. That would be great!"

We made small talk as the line moved along while we received and ordered our food. Both of us chose western dishes as she chose to get a water bottle, a mini burger, fries, and a slice of apple pie. I chose a bottle of Sprite, a half of a Philly Cheesesteak, fries, and no dessert since the food would be enough. She led the way to a small booth along the window. There sat two other girls who were conversing.

When we arrived closer to the table, Momo said, "Girls! This is my friend y/n. We met in art and I thought I might invite her to sit with us."

Momo sat next to a girl with soft doe eyes, soft cheekbones, and really pale skin. She had a nice slim form and her outfit consisted of a rainbow and black striped long sleeve with black shorts. Her hair went halfway down her back in length and was an ombre of colors; from light brown to a mix of vibrant yellow, red, pink and purple. She said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Dahyun."

She smiled and glanced at the girl across from her. The next girl had an oval shaped face with a cute small nose and a wide smile. Her outfit was a pastel purple shirt with a cute paw print on her chest. She had light blue jeans and her curly reddish-brown hair was a short chin length. Grinning she said, "Hello. I am Chaeyoung. Come sit next to me!"

I take a seat and quickly introduce myself, "Hi. Thanks for letting me join you guys. I'm y/n as you already know."

"It's not a problem, if Momo finds you chill then you probably are. What is your major?" Asks Dahyun.

"Computer Science. I'm also taking Art, English, and Graphic Design."

"Ooh! I major in Art but I want to study music too. Since you are taking art as well, we can help each other with projects!" Exclaims Chaeyoung and I nod while chewing on a fry.

"Yah! Where were you in art today. That's the reason I joined you in taking the course!" Yells Momo.

"I'm sorry. This morning I had to go somewhere. It was an emergency." Chaeyoung glumly states.

"Alright, if it was an emergency. At least you texted me to pick up an extra syllabus and supplies." Momo grumbles while passing over the items.

"Anyways... Darn, I'm not taking any of those classes. I major in Psychology." Stated Dahyun.

"Psychology is cool to study. Understanding human actions and such." I respond and she smiles at my response.

"And I major in Dance! I'm also taking Culinary Arts with Art, I'll have you know." Momo blurts out.

"You make amazing pastries in our dorm. You should bring some for y/n to try! Which dorm building are you? Let's exchange numbers!" Chaeyoung excitedly says glancing at Momo and directing her attention to me again. She quickly hands her phone to me and I add my contact.

"Well, I'm not staying in the dorms, I chose to stay in an apartment." I sheepishly answer and all three stare at me.

"Really? That costs a lot though, doesn't it?" Dahyun asks.

"Yeah, but I have been saving up for awhile and will be working at my job soon. It's a simple apartment too."

"Oh where do you wor-" Momo was going to question before a commotion is heard at the doors to the canteen. A majority of the students glance at the door. My eyes widen once I see my neighbors together in a group, walking through the crowd of girls calmly. I watch as they sit at an empty circular table in a perfectly shaded spot by the window. The girls sit around in seats nearby while constantly glancing at the boys and fixing their looks.

"The Bangtan Boys."

"Hmm?" I question as I peel my eyes away and see Momo looking at me.

"Those guys are the Bangtan Boys. They are the seven heartthrobs of the school. The girls are all over them, but it's kind of stupidly pointless for them." She says nonchalantly and takes a bite of her burger. The other two girls are eating their food again and listening to our conversation.

"Oh. Why is that?" I question.

"They are all dating each other." She answers and my eyes widen. I knew there were couples in the group but all?

"All? Do you mean like three separate couples?"

"No. They're soulmates and they flaunt their flirting with each other all the time. Look."

Glancing back at my neighbors, Jimin is sat on Yoongi's lap while laughing at Jungkook annoying Jin. Namjoon had his arm rubbing Taehyung's back affectionately while Taehyung and Hoseok were playing thumb wars across the table. So they all went to my college. I look back at Momo and see her smirking.

"I mean, it is pointless to fawn over them but such amazing specimens they are. Any girl would wish to be with anyone of them, which is why the girls try so hard for their attention even though they have already established that they are soulmates. No girl would dare touch or interact with the group though. Last year several girls tried and they were all humiliated. Not too rudely, but the girls were all very... revealing. It wasn't hard for the boys to turn them down." Chaeyoung says while giggling a bit.

"No girl has ever had a conversation with them, even in any class. No one has ever seen them interact or glance at the opposite gender unless, of course, it's required." Dahyun continues. My eyes widen at the statement? No girl? Then why bother talking to me???