《76》

After an hour of panic and stress over freshening up, picking a nice outfit, and contemplating just how I've ended up in the situation I'm currently in,  I decided on wearing a very stylish dress that was a mild maroon color. It was a step out of my comfort zone, but it was modest enough to be eased in. My foot couldn't stop tapping the floor out of anxiousness as I mindlessly scrolled through games on my phone to pass the time and ease up some of the anxiety that's been building up.

This of course didn't help at all as I couldn't even focus on the game when my eyes continued to flit between the game, the clock, and the door.

Shaking my head, I stood up instead and began to nervously pace. My heart started to beat faster as I thought about going out with all of them. This whole day has already been really nice but I still felt nervous.

Knowing this was still technically our official first date as soulmates, this hit differently than getting ready every other time we hung out. I kept smoothing down my dress as I paced around my living room nervously.

Seriously, I've gone to dinner with them before. I'll be fine!

The doorbell rang sharply over the tensely quiet atmosphere. At least for me it was tense and it became hundreds of times more strained as I felt a sense of dread flow over me like a tidal wave. All the pep talk I've mentally chanted in my head to reassure that everything would be fine blew straight out the window as my head whipped towards the door in alarm. Shaking my face and tapping my cheeks, I rushed over to the door so they don't have to ring again.

Placing a firm grip on the handle, I took a huge breath before robotically turning it and inching it open outwards. I shuffled a few steps forward and I shut my eyes tight as a pang of anxiety filled me with the realization that my soulmates were 99% likely to be on the other side.

Finally opening the door open wide enough, I forced my eyes to open as they immediately looked into the eyes of another.

Namjoon's eyes held a look of adoration but a hint of nervousness. My focus jumped over to his outfit which soon widened as I took in all of their appearances. For description sake, they all wore a variation of suits, amazingly styled hair, and stood around the entrance of my door with looks that prepared to walk down the red carpet.

Seven finely crafted men in suits in front of my door. I could faint. Oh, I think I will.

A snapping brought me back from my illusioned distress as I saw Hoseok lean back next to Namjoon.

"Ready to go, beautiful?"

I gulped as I meekly nodded in response. Seokjin grinned as he took the initiative to step forward and gestured for me to grab his arm. Doing so, Taehyung scooted forward and allowed me to take his other arm before both escorted me towards the elevator.

I cast a small glance behind me and noted how Yoongi had shut my door while Jungkook and Jimin widely grinned at me. Hoseok and Namjoon whispered something to one another as Yoongi caught up.

"Wherever shall we bring you?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows as I raised one of my own

"I don't have a clue. Unless I could get one?"

"The weather has been quite pleasant today, don't you agree Jin-hyung?"

"Why yes! I suppose it has been!"

I grumbled under my breath as we entered the elevator and I petulantly released my grip on each of their arms..

"You guys are no fun. I wanna know!"

"Really? I had no idea!" Jimin laughed behind his hand as Yoongi and I playfully glared at each other from opposite ends of the cramped elevator. Once we arrived at the garage level, it must've been quite a sight to see a group of dressed up people clamber out.