《71》

"No please don't make me-"

"You have to. There's no point in resisting."

"I'd rather not. You can't force me to-"

"Oh you know it will only make it worse if you prolong the inevitable."

"Yoongi! Please! I don't wanna die!"

It's as if my prayers were ignored. A slight creaking sound caught both of our attention as we looked up at the door that slowly began to open. My face paled as I couldn't run off due to Yoongi's arms holding me captive.

As soon as we arrived at the apartment complex and exited the elevator, I tried to make a run for it.

Clearly if I was currently staring death down in the face, that plan didn't exactly work.

Jin's eyes held an evil glint as he looked my frame over in a scrutinizing way. I cowered in my minimal yet flashy attire. It was clear that I had gone to a party.

And that my doom was soon.

"Welcome back. Please come in. Remove your shoes upon entering the premises."

I nervously stepped forward after Jin stepped back and opened the door wider. Yoongi merely followed behind as I fully entered and eased up a bit at what I saw.

Set in Jin's living room was a blanket covered floor, snack bowls lining the couch, and the other males all sat in front of the television. All were adorably set in various differently styled onesies.

At my arrival they all turned to look at me and had mixed responses. I cringed a bit at the silence and looked down with a frown.

My combat boots weren't exactly easy to slip on and off. I clumsily sat down and took a minute to fully remove both shoes as Yoongi had already stepped over to the kitchen.

I struggled with the left shoe since I appeared to have knotted it tightly. A presence interrupted my fumbling as I glanced up to see Jin kneeling in front of me with bunched up fabric in his arms. Setting that on the floor, he turned to look up at me and pointed at my boot.

"Let me help."

"No, it's okay I-"

"Let me help." This time his tone wasn't in a suggesting manner. I immediately dropped my hands and he pulled my foot towards him before beginning to work on loosening the knot.

"You know... we were all worried sick."

"O-oh, you were?"

"Indeed. Now what makes you think you can just up and leave for a party without our knowledge?"

"Well, I didn't think I had to tell you. You guys can't dictate my life. I just wanted to try out a party for once."

He shot a glance up at me before looking back down with a sigh.

"I'm not going to scold you. You did nothing wrong exactly. We understand that you are your own person. But still, you should have let us know you were leaving. I understand we may ruin the party scene for you, but we care for you. We know what parties are like and by your statement of it being your first party, you're basically a baby deer wobbling your way through."

I pouted at his analogy but he continued on.

"I'm just wondering... Do you feel like-" Jin hesitated for a moment as he bit his lip and paused from his mumbling.

"Like?"

He directed his gaze at me before holding it and asking, "You regret finding us? Regret connecting with us? Regret being stuck with us?"