《13》

"So, in conclusion, I won this argument." I glare at Namjoon and he smirks. I was about to reply before the professor's voice disrupts me.

"Welcome students, to English 101!" The owner of the voice was a young middle-aged Korean woman with wavy, shoulder length, blonde hair. Her outfit was a simple white blouse tucked into a denim skirt, and her height was elevated with her black heels. Her appearance was very strong as she walked her way over to the podium. She handed a stack of the syllabus to the boy in front of her, and everyone passed it around.

"My name is Jung Sora but call me Professor Sora. You all should have had enough experience to know the English alphabet and simple words and phrases. We will be going over several aspects of the English Language. We will be working on idioms, figurative language, grammar, punctuation, etc." She proceeded in her teachings as Namjoon noted a few things throughout her speech. The class continued briskly as she went over the syllabus and took any questions that were brought up. She dismissed us 10 minutes before the class period was supposed to end, but it was not much of a day to learn.

I packed up the syllabus quickly and stood up. Namjoon just finished zipping up his backpack and turned to me.

"What time does your next class start?" He asks while moving a bit away from blocking the center staircase where people were exiting.

"5:15. And you? What class?"

"5:30. Business class. It's boring, I could already feel my eyes drooping." He slumped over and exaggerated a sigh. I smiled and patted his shoulder before walking towards the exit since everyone has left. I hear his footsteps quickly catching up to me as I reach the doors.

"Don't leave me behind. Rude. Anyway, since you have about 20 minutes to spare, want to get some drinks from the cafe?"

"Wait? There is a cafe here? Where?"

"It's nearby the library. There is another one near the canteen too. I like the one by the library better because I think they serve better items in my opinion."

"Don't they both sell the same items?"

"Yes. But the one near the library has more... patiently made drinks." I chuckle at his reason while he leads the way. On the walk, he continues to speak of the items they sell while I listen. A couple minutes later we arrive at the cafe called 'Dimples' and I see several other students lounging around as well. We walk up to the counter and he orders a Caramel Macchiato with a cherry danish. I order a tropical mix smoothie and a big chocolate-chip cookie. We stand by the register while snacking on our desserts as we wait for the drinks. Once the drinks arrive, he brings us to two bean bag chairs next to a low coffee table. He pulls out his phone and furiously types. I just decided to go on social media for the remainder of the time left.

❀♡❀

Once the time showed that I had 10 minutes before the class started, I stood up and stretched a bit. Namjoon looked up at me while I started picking up my items.

"Is it time already?"

"Sort of. I should at least have enough time to figure out where the room is."

"Darn. The others are about to show up. I texted them to meet up here."

"Oh it's okay. Tell them I said hi." He nods and hands me the drink as I hear a voice right next to my ear whisper, "You couldn't at least wait for us before leaving?"

My eyes widen and I freeze before I see Jimin back hug Namjoon and Jin sit on a beanbag nearby, his long legs stretching out far in front of him. Turning slightly I see Hoseok grinning widely at my reaction and, without thinking, I quickly boop his nose.