《65》

"I knew it! Wait."

Yoongi and I looked at Jungkook alarmed as the others sat still in a state of shock. Jungkook immediately became Jungshook as the words registered in his head.

I fidgeted by bouncing from one leg to another as I watched the others staring at me in stunned silence.

"Uh... you guys may want to blink eventually."

Wrong move Yoongi.

Jin's eyes suddenly narrowed as he stood up.

"How long have you both known!"

Nervously, I answered "S-since the time Yoongi fell off those stairs... a while a-ago."

"What!" Jimin suddenly stood up and let his jaw drop.

"That was weeks ago! When were you guys ever going to tell us!" Taehyung snapped out of his shocked state and flashed a look of betrayal.

"W-well, we were planning to soon. Promise! It just got revealed sooner rather than later..." I bit my lip while glancing away.

"You're our final soulmate?" Jungkook's voice came out as low as a whisper as his eyes were blown wide.

I hesitantly nodded my head.

"Y-you said you knew it Jungkook. What did you mean by that?" Yoongi asked to try to get some of the attention off.

"I thought you were secretly craving y/n's cuddles... cause I do that sometimes. I thought that was why you were hugging her! Not this."

"How did you find out, Yoongi. You need to tell us." Namjoon ordered as he neutralized his expression.

"It was an accident. That time when I fell off the stairs... before that happened, I accidentally k-kissed her." He blushed as he looked away.

I blushed too as I recalled the events.

"Would you two stop blushing? I can't believe this. If I recall correctly, you ignored y/n for a while afterwards. We did not raise you that way!"

Yoongi winced as I also flinched at the tone of Jin's voice. The memories have dulled slightly, but still existed.

"I didn't know. Until I got my memory back, I didn't know." Yoongi muttered this while slightly shaking his head.

The room settled with a tense silence in the air as I solely focused on the details of the flooring.

"W-What now?" Jimin timidly asked.

After a pause, Hoseok slowly asked, "Are you sure?"

Yoongi looked confused for a moment, but Hoseok said, "Like one hundred percent sure."

"Yes."

"Shit." Hoseok huffed as he closed his eyes, sat back, and ran a hand through his hair.

I frowned at his reaction. Was it bad that I was their soulmate? The thought hurt and I felt apprehension build up in me.

"A-are you upset?"

Hoseok flashed his eyes open as he looked straight at me. He didn't speak for a couple seconds as he scrutinized me under his gaze.

"No. I just can't believe you've been right alongside us this whole time."

It's like the room let out a breath as Hoseok let out a tiny smile.

"O-oh. I didn't expect any of this either." I bit my lip in a nervous tendency as I briefly glanced at all the faces around me in the room.