《80》

"Any forewarnings that I should know about?"

"You'll do fine. We wouldn't want you to change your persona in front of them. Be yourself because that's all you need to do."

"Oh sure. For all that pestering you've done last week compared to just me asking, there appears to be a huge difference in provided information. You understand I'm meeting, uh, how many people again?"

"Well my parents, specifically my mother, loves hosting events and especially holds this Christmas party for all the families each year. Since we're all soulmates and destined to be together, she claims it's good to gather all the families up and communicate annually. We meant to extend this invite to your family but you said they were busy."

I slowly nodded as Namjoon turned around to flash me a small smile.

"Anyways, the majority of our family members come to this week-long stay to catch up with us and each other."

"Who is the 'majority'?"

"Well let's see... we have my parents, Jimin's parents, Taehyung's parents, Jin-hyung's grandparents, Jungkook's father and Hoseok-hyung's sister. Quite the crowd I suppose."

I noticed a few family members missing and realized that I don't know a lot about the boys. Keeping that thought in mind, I let out a groan as Namjoon finally wrapped up the list.

"Exactly my point! I have to make a good impression in front of all of them!"

"That shouldn't be too hard. They are all welcoming and they understand our situation. If anything, I know a few are dying to meet you."

Jin snorted from the front and mumbled something that I couldn't hear but made Namjoon laugh.

"This is not reassuring at all. Do they at least all know about me?"

"Of course! You're the main star this year."

I froze as the color drained from my face at his words. Somehow his word choice did not sound soothing at all. All the attention will be on me. Jungkook immediately wrapped an arm around my shoulder and tugged me closer.

"It's okay. Trust us when we say that it will be okay. Look, they can't change the fact that you are our soulmate no matter how much you embarrass yourself."

"I don't think you'd be a good therapist, Kookie."

Jungkook shot a small glare towards Jimin as I let out a shaky exhale.

"Don't worry, muffin. We'll be by your side the whole time."

I flashed Jimin an unconvincing smile as he let a small one out. The other males all voiced reassuring words of comfort as well, but it didn't really ease the anxiety.

It's one thing to say that you'll be okay and another to actually be in the event.

❀♡❀

I was shaken awake by a gentle stroke against my cheeks. Blearily opening my eyes, they focus on the dim light emitted from the van and Jungkook's handsome face.

"I know you're tired, but we're here, sweet buns."

My lips immediately turned up a bit more as Jungkook's face heated up after his words.

"Was that your attempt a-"

"Yes it was. Jimin dared me to. Sorry."

"No, no. You can call me that, but only if I can call you... bunny."

His face immediately got redder as he looked away for a split second before focusing back on me and shakily nodding.

"Fine. Let's go though."