《25》

"Hey y/n! Don't forget to come over and play games today! We can start right as we get back!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Oh yeah huh. Wait wasn't that tomorrow?" I said while tapping my chin. We all had finished our food and were quietly chatting until lunch ended.

"Aww but why not today." He whined.

"I actually have to at least start on my English and Art assignments Jimin." I said apologetically but his frown turned a bit more prominent.

"How about we go to the arcade again after classes Jiminie?" Suggested Taehyung as he caught onto Jimin's sad mood. Jimin's demeanor brightened a bit and he nodded to the suggestion.

"Ooh, win me a Mario plushy at one of those claw machines then Jiminie!" I excitedly stated as both boys turn to me.

"Jiminie? That sounds so cute coming from you." Jimin stated as his eyes turned into crescents from his bright smile. I realized I added the -ie and nervously laughed.

"She calls me TaeTae now on. Haha." Taehyung said with a proud smirk as Jimin glared a bit at him.

"But that's cause you wanted me to." I added as Taehyung's smirk faltered a bit and Jimin starts giggling.

"You weren't supposed to say that." Taehyung mumbled softly to me and I shrugged.

"Oops?" I said and started laughing along with Jimin at his exaggerated frown. It was obvious he wasn't exactly mad because of his attempts to not smile or laugh with me and Jimin by looking away, yet after a few seconds he joined us.

"Stop making me laugh!"

"We aren't making you do anything Tae, you joined us on your own free will." Jimin stated as Taehyung leaned onto Jimin's shoulder while calming himself. Jimin and I had already caught our breaths while Taehyung didn't appear to notice and continued.

Once Taehyung calmed down, he tilted his head to face Jimin's and they started murmuring to each other. I couldn't hear their conversation from my place at the table but they looked adorable while facing each other and mumbling a conversation. I glanced to the side and saw Hoseok and Namjoon writing things out on a notebook. They weren't actually talking, but I had a small glance of the paper and saw a lot of words at various areas of the papers. Several marks were made around, some words were circled, others crossed out, some had stars next to them. The words overall had powerful connotations to them and had profound meaning to each, one way or another. Both appeared to write a random words and the other would judge it? I don't know what for, but I leave them to it. From besides them and across from me were Jungkook and Yoongi, sharing earbuds and watching something on Yoongi's phone. Yoongi looked so soft when he glanced at Jungkook's small smile that appeared at random moments. Yoongi didn't smile, but I could see his eyes soften as he watched Jungkook for a bit.

His words from yesterday came back to me. "It's not like we want your company all the damn time just because you're our neighbor." In about four days of knowing them, I already greatly enjoy their company. I mean, looking at all of them together from where I'm sat, it's really not hard to warm up to this bunch. I've been in their presence quite frequently though.

I'm ripped out of my thoughts once someone taps my shoulder. I turn to see Jin sheepishly smiling at me.

"Well, how was the lunch? Did you enjoy it?"

"It was amazing! Thank you so much Jin. I loved it." I exclaimed. Might've been a bit dramatic, but his wide smile made it worth it. The food wasn't bad at all, it was just a simple lunch that was pretty delicious.

"We've come to a consensus. I challenged TaeTae on winning you the better plushy!" Jimin announced as he leaned forward in his seat across Jin.

The whole table, and a few other tables around us, looked over since Jimin basically yelled his statement. His cheeks instantly flushed as he sat back down and covered his face with his sweater paws.