《44》

"Sure." I yelled back before walking over to the door. Opening it, it reveals the other four neighbors. Namjoon and Hoseok had bright smiles while Yoongi had a neutral expression.

Jin gave a small wave in greeting before saying, "Morning y/n! I didn't know you were still over."

"Ah. Yeah. They sort of insisted. I guess you guys can come in?" I back away from the entrance and held the door open as they enter and mutter their thanks.

"Hyungs!" Jungkook greeted as he exited the bedroom. Taehyung and Jimin exited right after with brightened expressions at the arrivals. They embraced each other and I awkwardly slowly closed the door, trying not to make any noise to disturb them.

"Hey loves. Just checking up on you guys to make sure you guys properly cleaned up and didn't make a huge mess." Jin stated before looking around the room and nodding in approval.

"Of course we cleaned up." Taehyung cheerily stated as he snuggled into Yoongi's embrace.

"Y/n helped!" Jungkook spoke up. His hair was affectionately being messed with by Hoseok.

"Oh? That's great!" Namjoon said as he looked over to me with a smile. I returned a small one as the others' attentions turned to me.

"I guess I should start heading out. It was really fun hanging out last night!"

"Aww. Do you have to leave already." Jimin tries to use the puppy eye technique again.

"How about joining us for breakfast? We are going to head out to a cafe this morning." Hoseok suggests.

"Ah. I would love to, but I have something to do today. Sorry." I nervously laugh as I try to decline them nicely.

"That sucks. Alright then, we won't pester you." Hoseok responds and I grin in response.

"Have a good day guys! See you around." I open the door and wave at them as they wave back. Exiting the apartment, I enter the familiar hallway. It's weird seeing my door from the other room, but I shrug and cross the hall. Entering the safety of my apartment, I let out a sigh and look around the dim setting. Opening the curtains around the rooms first, I then make my way to my room and plug my phone into the charger. The time was half past 11.

Deciding to bring my laptop with me to the living room, I boot it up as I take a seat on the couch. Not wanting to watch anything at the moment, I left the television off and set Alexa to play music in the background. I opened my emails so I can check if I needed to bring anything with me for the job today. Opening the cafe email, I briefly scan over the information given to me.

The cafe is an animal cafe called 'Perky Pets'. It is pretty well known and the pay was surprisingly high. Well, the job also did entail caring for the animals needs as well as serving customers, so I guess it makes sense. If anything, the job was a triple kill! Working with animals, earning that dough, and working great hours with my school schedule. Of course, I wouldn't have all the time in the world for assignments, but I could work around that.

The email advised for me to bring a form of identification, updated vaccination shots, blah and blah. I already had all the required documents placed together in a folder, so that was handled. Standing up, I decided to take a quick shower and change.

Flashing the curtain open in an overly dramatic way, I cringed at the cold air I was met with after stepping out of the steaming shower. Grabbing my towel, I dry up and wrap it around my body. I picked up a slightly smaller towel and wrapped it around my hair. Walking over to my sink, I briefly brush and rinse before picking up the blow dryer. Drying and brushing my hair took a bit of time, but afterwards I exited the bathroom and entered my bedroom to get a change of clothes.