《11》

Momo turns the conversation on what the other girls did over summer vacation and I blank out since I didn't really know the girls as well as they seem to know each other. I chew on my sandwich as my phone vibrates. I open it to see I received a text. From the group chat.

||Y/n and the 7 Idiot's Conversation||

Kookie: y/n you look bored.

-I quickly glance up and see Jungkook and Jimin staring at me with grins. I quickly start typing on the phone.-

Y/n: You guys knew I was here?

Chimmy: Yeah. Taehyung and Jungkook saw you in their classes earlier. So it concluded that you went to our college!

Y/n: So both of you didn't greet me? I is hurt.

TaeTae: Don't be hurt! I didn't have time to move seats.

Kookie: You wanted us to greet you?

Y/n: Would've been nice...

"Hey y/n! Already not listening to us? How rude~" Chaeyoung said as I glanced up from the phone. I see the girls looking at me expectantly. After a moment of awkward pausing, due to me not knowing what to say, the other three sighed exasperatedly.

"Already ignoring your unnies. Tsk Tsk." Dahyun states and all three laugh while I blush from embarrassment.

"I was listening! What were we saying? Uh the answer is yes?" I answer questioningly.

"So you were texting your boyfriend, huh?" Momo says with a smirk as Dahyun wiggles her eyebrows.

"Wha- No Wa-" I start before I was pulled in a hug from outside the booth. The girls gasped as I turn to see who was hugging me.

"So you were texting your boyfriend, huh?" Taehyung repeated mockingly and smiles his boxy smile with me still in his arms. Jungkook pokes his head over Taehyung's shoulder and smiles at me.

"Hello y/n! We are greeting you now! We're also kidnapping you from the table."

I stare shocked as Taehyung drags me away from the table and Jungkook grabs my food and backpack. I see Momo rapidly mouthing "Tell us the tea later!". Dahyun is completely shocked while Chaeyoung is blushing like crazy, probably at the close proximity of Jungkook when picking up my items. He says a quick apology and catches up to Taehyung still dragging me backwards to their table. I realize I wasn't even walking and was literally dragged. What.

We arrive at the table and they set me at the open seat between Taehyung and Jungkook. Wait. But. Don't they not interact with girls? Girls? I pay no mind to the guys and quickly glance around the silent canteen as everyone's eyes are on us. On me. And a majority of the girls are glaring. At me. Well. Great.

My mind takes a hand moving in front of my face into account and I escape my stupor. Following the trail of the hand I see Jin is the owner of it.

"Hello? Earth to y/n? Does Tae need to speak his alien language for you to understand what we are saying?" Taehyung cracks his knuckles and clears his throat, ready to speak.

"Uhm. N-" My low voice cracks and I embarrassingly clear it as the boys smile.

"No, it's fine. But uh, why did you bring me here?" I question.

Jimin rolls his eyes, "You said we didn't greet you. So we brought you here! Hi y/n!"

"Yes, Hello y/n. I hope you rested well." Namjoon states and I smiled in reassurance that I did.

"Hi Hi! There wasn't too much sugar in your system right? I think I still am on a sugar-high right now. Or is it, perhaps, because you're too sweet." Hoseok says with a bright smile as I blush at his statement. It was probably just a friendly joke, I convince myself.

"Yes, Hello." Yoongi briefly says. I nod in response.

"I'll just say my greeting again since I don't think you heard. Hello. I bless you with the presence of the World Wide Handsome me." Jin confidently says with a wink. I giggle in response.

"You wanted us to greet you, now greet us!" Jimin whines from Yoongi's lap. I freeze at his statement. Me?

"Uhm. Hi? Thanks for dragging me from my seat, across the dining hall, and forcing me to greet you guys?" The boys burst out laughing at my sarcastic response and I hear many camera shutters go off from the various girls around us. I grumble and take a bite of my sandwich. I've been neglecting my food and I shouldn't. Poor food, I apologize for leaving you to cool down.

Jungkook pokes the top of my head and I glance up at him. "You said you wanted us to greet you though."

"Yeah, I meant perhaps when passing in the hall, or at the beginning or end of class." I lower my voice and hiss out, "Not in the middle of lunch with many girls plotting my murder."

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders and nonchalantly says, "I didn't ask them to bring you. I knew this would happen, they just brought you to the 'holy table'. What happens, happens. Not my fault."

The boys snicker and I pale. "Great, thank you." I grumble as I eat my fries.

"Alright, alright. All of you guys get back to your food. Stop staring at our table." Namjoon bellows out and everyone quickly does as told. He gives me a "is that better" look and I smile gently. I feel the tension ease up, but many people still glance at our table.