《34》

I slowly walked over to the girls' table, watching out for anything that may happen along the way. Without the guys around, it's kind of terrifying walking alone among a crowd of people that intently watched the back of my head. As I neared the booth where Chaeyoung was, I started to feel intimidated by the many girls around the ones I knew. I didn't have long to analyze all of them before Dahyun called me out from her seat in the booth behind Chaeyoung's.

"Oh y/n! Hi! Come sit." Momo called from across Chaeyoung. I walked over and slowly sat in the provided seat as all the attention was turned to me. They took up two booths that were next to each other. Momo breezed through the introductions as I attempted to keep up and memorize each name. Besides Momo was Jihyo and across from us sat Chaeyoung, Mina, and Sana. In the booth chair directly behind them was Dahyun, and Nayeon. Across from them was Jeongyeon and Tzuyu. Each girl was very kind in their greetings and I could already make out personalities based on how they responded.

"It's nice to finally meet you y/n!" Nayeon cheered from her spot.

"Ah yes. I'm sorry I didn't come by sooner."

"It's no problem. I'm just surprised with how close you got to all the Bangtan Boys." Tzuyu chirped from her seat.

"Yeah. I can't believe you knew Taehyung as a child. You're envied by so many others." Mina stated.

"I suppose so." I mumbled but I don't think anyone heard me.

"Y/n! Have you met your soulmate yet?" Jihyo asked.

"No, not yet. How about any of you?"

"I wish! I might as well start kissing everybody I meet to check." Jihyo dramatically gasps after her statement and pretends to lean in with puckered lips towards Momo. Momo laughed and leaned back into me. The rest of the girls laughed at the interaction.

Right. To kiss your soulmate. That is how you find them after all. Not everyone finds them, I mean you can raise the chance by kissing a lot of people I guess, but it's challenging to locate them. To kiss your soulmate is the only way to confirm that they complete you. I always hoped to keep my lips virginity until I met them. Wait. That sounded wrong.

"I heard that even before you actually find your soulmate, you could feel a bond pull you towards them." Dahyun commented.

"Have you heard the news on Hyuna and E'Dawn finding each other? I can't believe their labels dropped them even if they were soulmates. Not as if they could help being with each other." Nayeon huffed as the girls sighed and agreed. (I know it's old news but c'mon, I am still -.-)

The girls started joking around with the topic of soulmates and matching each other with celebrities.

"You know, it must be complex if you had more than one. That situation is especially rare." Jeongyeon suddenly brought up.

"That must be. Ooh hey y/n. Aren't you close with all the Bangtan Boys. Do you feel a connection with them!" Momo spoke up with mischievous eyes and nudged my shoulders. I shied away from her as the others 'ooh' at the thought.

"No way! They are already bonded. But are any of the professors by chance soulmates?" I quickly divert the subject, which worked. They instantly gossiped over professors they have seen become a little too close for comfort and those they thought would be perfect soulmates. I let out a breathe because I had small suspicions but it can't possibly be true. Don't add fuel to water, it doesn't help anyone's case and only pollutes the water.

"Actually, how are your classes holding up? Mine are so boring." Sana changed the subject.

"That's cause you keep goofing off and not paying attention! You're going to struggle on the tests!" Mina sang.