《73》

The next few weeks went by in a blur of studying, panic, and regret. Whatever order works.

I wasn't able to spend much time with the guys since everyone was busy studying... or cramming. The day my last exam, which was English, was over, I literally snuggled with Namjoon for the rest of the day as he kept reassuring me that I did fine.

The amount of brain cells I lost throughout the week was traumatizing.

The English exam was on a Wednesday so I was free on the Thursday before break. The others weren't so lucky. The morning of Thursday, I was jolted awake by loud knocks at my door.

❀♡❀

Stumbling over to the front, I blearily watched my steps as I grasped onto the handle for balance. Annoyed that someone had woken me up when I could've slept in, I ripped the door open and prepared an evil glare for whoever dared to knock.

My glare dropped as I found Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin standing on the other side shuffling their feet.

"What are you guys knocking for? I don't have classes."

"W-we know but we thought we could see you before we go."

My eyebrows furrowed as Jimin and Taehyung glanced at Jungkook as if he was supposed to say more.

Jimin sighed before looking up at me and boldly stating, "Can we have good luck kisses before we go off on this treacherous journey?"

My face blanked before I let out a tiny huff. I couldn't hide the small smile that tried to creep onto my face. These boys.

Throughout the week, everyone exchanged 'good luck kisses' in the morning before we braved our tests. Even if tests were taken at different times of the day, upon greeting in front of the elevator Namjoon usually gave a pep talk to lift our spirits and then everyone placed pecks or kisses around to increase the 'chances of passing'.

I looked back over to see all three looking up at me expectantly.

"You know you'd have passed without having to disturb my sleep?"

Taehyung rapidly shook his head before insisting, "No! This is a ritual. If we don't receive good luck kisses then we'll fail! Y/n, you can't possibly have us fail! The exam for my hardest class is set for today! Please!"

"Taehyungie's right! You need to be our good luck charm. No way can we move on today without stressing over the fact that you didn't give us good luck kisses this morning and now our chances of passing have greatly lowered. This is a must!"

All three scooted forward as I fought the grin that tried to make an appearance. I really wanted to take a quick picture of their begging faces: lips jutted out in a pout, eyes pleading, hands closed in silent prayer.

Exhaling while running a hand down my face, I replied with "Fine. I shall grace thee with the sought after 'good luck kisses'."

They instantly beamed until I said, "But, there is one condition."

All of them instantly returned to their pleaful states as I held in my laugh.

"You must treat me to dinner every night. Cooking is tiresome."

Suddenly Taehyung's begging look stopped as his lips tilted up in a slight smirk. This instantly made me skeptical.

"Well sweetie, let's hold off on that till our date. You know we'd treat you with dinner by simply asking but let's not spoil such an event that is special like that every night. We'll compromise by buying you your favorite snacks and drinks tomorrow. How does that sound?"