Chap. 36: Guilt Ridden

(Picture of Hungover Chris Eaton Above & GIF of Chris crying over what he did below)
*Third Person POV*

                Some time during the long Saturday night, Andrew stumbled upstairs after vomiting the shrimp up after he had too much

Some time during the long Saturday night, Andrew stumbled upstairs after vomiting the shrimp up after he had too much. In the elevator, he held his stomach as it disagreed with him. A buzzing sound goes off in his heavy blazer pocket. He takes the phone out to see its Chris's phone and that Katie sent three to four messages. Andrew opens it all up. He sees that she sent Chris a video and it worries Andrew. Had she gone to Ian's party after all? He turns the volume up and watches the entire video, all 2 minutes and 30 seconds of it. Then he reads the long paragraphs where Katie explained EVERYTHING Chis had needed to know sooner. Andrew rushes to the suite and struggles to get in for the longest time with their bent card.
The moment Andrew gets inside the suite, he rushes to Chris's bedroom. He swings it open to see a body shocking sight. A red headed woman is quickly getting dressed as Chris sips on the wine he bought for him and Katie. The wine bottle contains half a glass full of wine left. And from what Andrew can tell, Chris had drank it all and the redhead is sober. Andrew turns his head immediately at the sight of the barely clothed woman.
"Chris, what the hell is she doing here?" Andrew says, knowing the answer to his own question.
"I got me some ass tonight, Drew. Drew, Drewdy Drew, Drew." Chris sings with a drunk smile, "After six months of being dry, I finally got me some wet p***y tonight!"
"Chris, Bro, you f**ked up bad this time. BAD." Andrew says, feeling helpless to the situation. "Katie's going to be so heartbroken. You ruined everything!"
The redhead gives A Drew a confused look. "Who? The date that stood him up? It's her own damn fault."
"HIS girlfriend was being harassed and didn't feel like coming all the way out to New York from California." Andrew says annoyed, "She didn't cheat on you, Chris. You don't deserve that tattoo on your arm."
Rachael rolls her eyes at Andrew. She walks over to Chris and gives him a passionate kiss before finding her way out of the suite. Andrew shakes his head at his big brother in disappointment. Chris swirls the alcohol around in his glass, his lips wet and pouty.
"There's never enough whiskey and vodka in my cup." Chris pours unhappily.
"You ruined yet ANOTHER relationship for alcohol and a slut." Andrew says sadly, "Thank God Katie made you wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 7 o'clock, Chris woke up with a massive hangover. He sees an Advil and a glass of water beside the bed. He took it and swallowed it all down his dry throat. But suddenly, Chris feels as the hot vomit rushes up his throat. He tries to rush to the bathroom but he doesn't make it on time. He vomits in a trash can, sitting on the floor with ghostly pale skin and red, teary eyes. His stomach clenches and aches as he throws what little dinner and huge amounts of alcohol up.
Andrew emerges out of his bedroom, fully dressed. Chris glances up at him with tears in his eyes.
"W-What happened?" Chris says weakly, "Why did you let me get shit-faced drunk?"
Andrew remains silent as he goes into the bathroom. Chris vomits and cries into the trash can. He tries to remember the night before but he had blacked out. He's sure he'll remember parts of it later. Andrew walks in and smacks the wash cloth on Chris's face. Chris jumps and groans at this.
"What's wrong with you?" Chris groans as he leans against the couch, feeling nauseous.
"You know, all I want for my big brother is for you to settle down and have the life you always dreamed about. The wife, the kids, the memories to remember when you're old and grey—" Andrew says annoyed, "But you always find a way to mess it up or it's messed up from the beginning."
Chris groans. "What are you talking about?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later, Andrew got Chris sober enough to explain what had took place the night before. The redhead and the empty bottle of wine and open box of condoms. It horrified Chris, considering one of his many morals and values in life is loyalty. And be single handedly broke that moral and value that he holds so dear to him. Then it got worst.
Chris sits with a blanket over his bare shoulders, a hot coffee cup in one hand, and his phone in the other. Andrew sits beside him, cringing at the awful things Jason and Dominique are saying about Katie. It infuriates Chris. He wonders why Katie didn't tell him the moment it happened. Or even in the bathroom where it was private. Then he reads the paragraphs. Three times.
Chris is at a loss for words. He sets the phone down and stares at the wall as his eyes become red and puffy. Tears fall down his cheeks as he thinks back to the video, the paragraphed text messages, and all of his questions that are now answered. Chris feels so low and cheap. Hardly able to call himself a man.
"Chris, I wish I could tell you how to fix this but I can't." Andrew says sadly, "You're more than likely going to lose her."
Chris throws his head back, swallowing the bitter pill called regret. Guilt eats Chris alive. He has never done anything so horrible in his life. Not to someone decent and good to AND for him. Chris covers his eyes and leans against his arm.
"I don't feel much like a man, Drew." Chris's voice wavers. "I did her so dirty."
Andrew shrugs. "If AND WHEN she finds out, all you can say is that she wasn't honest either."
"She'll be so heartbroken." Chris shakes his head, his voice breaking softly. "God, what am I going to do? She's going to hate me."
Andrew thinks for a moment. "Didn't you cheat once before?"
"I've never—." Chris lets put a soft cry, his teary eyes covered. "She can't know about this. Not ever."