Chap. 95: A Night For Tricks And Treats

(Picture of Chloe as Batman above *WARNING: sexual content below that is a bit detailed! If you're not comfortable with sexual content, then read the before parts of Chloe trick or treating. I'll warn you before you reach that scene*)
*Katie's POV*

"Hold still!" I say to Chloe as she squirms.
She squirms unhappily. "It's hurting my face."
"That's because you won't let me adjust it." I clap back at her.
Chloe wanted to be Batman this year. I told her that Batman is a boy and she told me that she didn't care because Tío Andrew was going to be Wonder Woman before he got sick. Well, Chris and I told Chloe that Andrew was sick because telling a five year old that her tío has an STD from having sex in the bunghole by multiple men is highly inappropriate.
Andrew is emotionally shattered right now. Devastated over 1# not being Steven's biological son and 2# having AIDS. Since that day, Andrew has isolated himself from us. Chris has went over there everyday this week after he got off work to see Andrew. Loni told Steven the news, which led him to working everyday this week to get it off his mind, and Lauren is still hiding out in her mansion. It seems like our family is scattered to the wind and it's scaring me.
Chris is emotionally shattered from the news as well. There's no amount of holding or sex to fix it. He cries a lot, which isn't unusual for Chris. Chloe's first Halloween was nearly cancelled but Chris told me that he wanted to do this for his Bebe. He wanted her to experience something normal than what's going on at home—WELL, not our home but the family.
As I finally manage to get her to stop squirming, Chris walks in. He wears a skull skirt, jeans, and leather jacket. I smooth down Chloe's Batman mask.
"Chloe, say, 'I am Batman!'" I chuckle.
"I am...Batman?" Chloe says confused.
And how this child ever got the idea to be Batman is beyond me. Chris probably put her up to it. I would prefer Marvel over DC though. Chris walks over and picks Chloe up, propping her on his hip. He kisses her mask, smiling.
"Batman, do you want to go get some candy?" Chris says excitedly.
Chloe grins. "Yuppers!"
                 Chris and I exchange a confused look. Yuppers? What does that mean?
                  "What?" I say confused, straightening her black skirt.
                     "Yuppers." Chloe says again, her tiny hands feeling Chris's leather jacket.
                 Chris and I shrug, accepting that it's Chloe's word. It's hers. She owns it. Chris turns the lights off and wraps an arm around my waist, his other holding Chloe in his hip. But as we start towards the kitchen to grab the original plastic pumpkin bucket I bought for Chloe, Chris pinches my bottom. To be naughty and get payback, I quickly grasp Chris's small butt cheek—OUCH! My poor bottom throbs from the hard hand that smacked it. I glare up at Chris, who only smirks to himself.
             "Rude!" I fight a smile as I look away.
              Chris leans down so his lips are to my ear, softly whispering so Chloe can't hear his words. They send chills down my spine.
              Chris's hot breath tickles my ears.  "I'm going to do worst when we get back home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Chloe was so excited about the 16 pieces of candy she got from Tara and Halee that she fell sleep in her car seat before we could make it to another house. It was so exciting to see her dance around happily when they put a piece or two of candy into her bucket. It was also incredibly cute when she said "tick or wheat" instead of "trick or treat". So many people gave us judgmental looks for letting Chloe be Batman for Halloween instead of Supergirl or a Princess. I still have no idea how Chloe knew about Batman and why she wanted to be him for Halloween. Probably a Halloween commercial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(GIF of Katie and Chris's kiss below *WARNING: sexual content ahead. Doesn't detail into actual intercourse, just the treacherous foreplay 😉👉🏼*.)