Chap. 23: That You Know Of

(Picture of Chris's Friends Above *Warning!: it has men's nasty talk in here*)
*Third Person POV*

         After Chris's mini date with Katie, he had spent three hours looking up jobs available for English Majors in their town. So Katie won't have to move away from him. Even though they've known each their for a short period of time, Chris feels deeply connected with Katie. They don't have a lot in common, but she's sweet and smart and sensitive. Apparent qualities that melt his heart. He's dated girls who were just sensitive or just pretty or just dumb. All ready to pull up theirs sorts for his attention. Katie is different and that peaks his interest highly.
         Two days later, Chris watches a Boxing match with his friends. Besides playing Golf and going to Football stadiums to watch the games, watching Boxing is another HUGE hobby of Chris's. He even took up a Boxing while he in college but had to stop due to the fact it can cause brain damage.
"Sweetness? What the hell of a kind of nickname is that? Don't you usually call the girls you date either Baby or Beautiful?" Jason Coin says, as he takes a huge bite out of his nachos. "SOOO much easier."
          Chris rolls his eyes as the guy he had bet on loses a round. "She's VERY sweet and VERY smart."
           "How is a 20-something smart?" Adam Richards mocks Chris, "Does she know how to tie a cherry stem into a knot with JUST her tongue?"
             Chris groans. "Hey! I really like this girl, okay? She isn't after my money or my dick."
            Jamal Gibbons gives his friend a look. "—that you know of."
             Dominique Brown claps a hand on Chris's shoulder. "—OR at this time."
             Joshua Westbay nods his head. "What's the goods like?"
         Chris doesn't answer, highly annoyed by his friends remarks.
         "You have screwed this girl right? Popped her cherry? Turned her over and gave her first proper ass smacking?" Jason says nastily, joking more than anything.
             Chris still remains silent. The guys all see his shy expression and they all quiet down. Chris HAS NOT had sex with this girl and it shows.
            "You haven't gave her no dick?" Jason says confused, "No blowjob or ass smacking?"
             "Lay off him, Jason!" Balsey says annoyed, rolling his eyes as he drinks his margarita. "He's waiting until she's ready."
             Chris glares at his friend. That was private information. The guys all exchange a look. It suddenly gets a little warm in the room.
           Adam is the first to speak. "I don't want to tell you how to run your life, but if you wait, you're not getting none for the next two years."
         Jamal nods his head. "And when you try to get the kitty after two long years of waiting, she will break up with you because you're being overbearing and want things she can't give you. All that time will be all for nothing!"
             "You gotta get her into bed with you, Bro." Jason says annoyed, "Just to see if she's worth all that trouble."
           Dominique chuckles. "Justput a little in and then see how she reacts."
               Infuriated by his friends nasty and brutal advice, Chris stands up and storms into the kitchen. Balsey follows him, worried about his friend. Chris gets another beer out of the fridge, wishing a certain brunette was there to touch his chest and steal kisses from him. He imagines making out with Katie on the kitchen counter, his hands grabbing at her curved hips and bare legs that wrap around his waist and leg, her butt sticking out from her too-shorts. Or them on the dining room table, her bare body pressed down on the wooden surface as he does everything he's been wanting to do to her from the moment he laid eyes on her. Defiling her body so deliciously.
         To distract himself from getting a boner, he takes his phone out and checks for any messages or missed phone calls. He has been waiting all day on the Blue Reads Company to get back with him about their open spot for their novel publishing company.
              "You okay, Bro?" Balsey says half concerned, more concerned than he wants to let on. "Listen, the guys are just joking around—"
               "I know, but Katie's REALLY important to me. Like how Beth is to you." Chris says seriously, almost angry like. "I've NEVER been this serious about any woman who I haven't already slept with. Of course I want to have sex with her, WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A SMALL, GORGEOUS WOMAN LIKE HERSELF?!?!?"
            Chris sighs, continuing on. "But I don't want her to regret it and hate me. I really need to spend MORE time with her and let it happen when she wants it to happen. It's her choice."
               "It's none of my business, Chris." Balsey takes a drink of his margarita, "But what if you do it and things don't work out? And you break her little heart? You'll scar her for life, Bro."
             Chris rolls his eyes. "Thanks for the positive feedback, Balsey. Really BIG help."
             "I'm on your side, Bro. It took me and Beth 7 months, I didn't rush it cause I knew she was the one." Balsey says, "Now we have a kid and a paid off house. Sex every Sunday and Wednesday."
             Chris shivers at the thought. He looks at the text messages he and Katie sent a few days ago. He wonders when will they ever reach that point in their relationship.