Chap. 31: Not So Friendly

(Picture of Katie Morgan & Chris Eaton Above)
*Katie's POV*

                Squeals escape my lips as Chris tickles under my arm. I try to dodge his hands but he just finds a new place to tickle. He grabs my hips and begins to tickle me, making me jump and wriggle on top of him.
Chris laughs loudly. "You're so ticklish! I-I never thought you'd be ticklish."
"Are you?" I say mischievously, my hands snaking to his ribs.
Chris begins to loudly chuckle, his arms on his chest. Suddenly, Chris flips us over so he's on top of me and my back is on the couch. I giggle as he puts his lips on mine, he holds my face as he gives me light tongue. Mmmmm. Chris chuckles softly and grabs my thigh, wrapping it around my waist. His other fingers gets lost in my hair. I softly sigh in his ear as his lip attach to my neck, nibbling at my skin gently.
"You're so good at that..." I sigh softly.
Chris chuckles, sucking my neck as he holds the back of my neck with the hand that was in my hair. He lightly grinds on me—or am I grinding up on him? OH, that feels so good! The way his lips and teeth treat the soft skin just below my jawline. The fact that our love making parts are separated by just a few layers of clothing. The thought of our warm naked bodies pressed together as Chris defiles me so deliciously—I run my gentle hands up his chest, feeling his heartbeat through his hoodie. A small pool fills my lacy, blue panties.
"Baby!" I whimper softly as his lips move slowly down my neck, I'm sure leaving a trail of deep love bites behind. "Ahh..."
"You're so swwwwoffffttt—" Chris continues to suck on my neck, his hips lightly grinding down on me.
Wanting to be touched, I grind up on him as he grinds down on me. He moans loudly, his hand grasping the leather couch arm. I bite my lip, my hands snaking under his arm to hold onto his back. My fingers trail down his backside of his body until I reach his buttocks. I lightly squeeze his surprisingly firm buttocks
"Oh babygirl!" Chris moans out as he continues to nibble on the soft spot on my jawline, "Mmmmmm yeah."
"HEY CHRIS!" Both Chris and I freeze, that was another man's voice. "WHERE ARE YOU AT, BUDDY?"
We stare into each other's eyes in confusion for a minute. Chris lets me go, sitting up. He puts his arm over the neck of the couch.
"JASON?" Chris shouts unsure.
There's footsteps. A lot of footsteps. A look of annoyance overcast Chris's face. He runs a hand over his beard. He nods to me, motioning for me to sit up.
"Hey, Bro! Where've you been—" Another man's voice says.
I sit up to see Chris's friends all standing in the doorway of the living room. They're all frozen like statues in their spots. Chris gets off of me completely and stands up, putting his NASA hat back on.
"How did you guys get in—" Suddenly, Andrew appears with Scott behind him "oh."
"You've been—busy." Chris's pervy friend says nastily, making me squirm.
"Joshua, shut your hole." Chris says annoyed, "Sorry but you guys have to leave. We were on—"
              Joshua smirks wickedly. "A play date?"
              My cheeks blush pink with embarrassment. Offended, I shyly look away from the men's similar stares. If you don't already know or understand, or maybe I just need to get my thoughts out, but Joshua used 'play date' in a sexual way because of the obvious age gap between Chris and I. I feel foolish and cheap. I have the urge to run away, feeling even more childish at my childlike reaction.
            "You want to shut him up, or should I?" Chris growls at the guys, making me cringe. "Why the hell are you even here?"
            "It's Thursday, Bro." The guy with pretty blue eyes says with a smile, "Boxing?"
Boxing? Oh, I love boxing! It's always fun to watch two guys beat each other up. I love the Rocky movies and Creed. Yo Adrian!
"No, not today. I'm with—" Chris quickly abjects them.
The words escape my mouth before I can even stop them. "I like boxing."
Everybody turns and looks at me confused, including Chris. I begin to wonder if they actually heard my words correctly.
"You like" Chris lightly smirks, "—boxing?"
I shrug, nodding. "Yeah, I like to watch—"
"It's a MAN'S tradition. Too much blood and violence for a woman—girl." The guy with pretty blue eyes says quickly, slightly glaring at me.
Chris stares at me with a smirk like grin on his face. Is it THAT shocking? Do I really look at harmless?
"I don't mind blood." I shrug to Chris, "I prefer action sequences anyways over tear jerkers anyway."
The guys give me an annoyed look, Andrew and Scott gives me a thumbs up. Chris nods slowly at me, his smirk like grin softening. It makes me feel better.
"Okay." Chris nods slowly, his blue eyes focused on me. "Put the food in the kitchen. I'll turn it on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever stood or sat next to a person bigger than you and suddenly felt so small? Well, I realized how small I actually am when the guys came in and found their places in the living room. I figure it's their usual spots. The guys took up ALL the room in the living room and I had nowhere to sit but on the floor. So Chris had me sit on his lap. He wrapped his big, muscly man-arms around me and held me so tight that it just felt so nice. But I felt really out of place. Here I was sitting on my boyfriend's lap, like a child, and Joshua kept giving me nasty, smirk like expressions. I could read his perverted mind and I wanted nothing more than to disappear with Chris.
The guys all roar, making me jump. Chris chuckles and holds my head as he steals ticklish cheek kisses. As much as I usually love and crave Chris's attention, I almost felt—I can't even describe it. I just don't belong here, it's supposed to be a guys night and I'm here.
          On the tv screen, a southpaw (a boxer who hits with his left hand) gets shoved back into a corner and begins to get quite a beating. Suddenly, he is able to shove the guy back—
          "Kick him in the knees!" I shout.
          All the guys look at me either shocked or half way amused. Chris chuckles in my ear, his man arms wrapping around my body tightly. He gives me another kiss on the cheek. His lips smacking against my skin fills the area around Chris's reclining chair. Balsey and Jamal rolls their eyes at us on the couch. Jason gives us a disgusted look.
           "That's my babygirl." Chris says from behind me.
           "Shhh!" I shush him, focused on the match.
"I thought it was sweetness or some shit?" Jason says over the tv, annoying me.
"Hey! Watch your language, guys. And yeah, it all varies from moment to moment." Chris shrugs, being too loud. "She's my Honey, my Babygirl, my Princess, my Darling, my Sweetheart—"
I turn and give Chris a death stare. He smiles softly at me, completely unaffected by my angry stare. He snuggles me closer to him.
"You're so cute when you're angry." Chris kisses my shoulder tenderly, "Cutie Pie."
Dominique sharply turns to us, his dark eyes wild. "Can you please shut up? The match is on!"
"Thank you." I grumble, turning back around to the game.
Chris rest his chin on my shoulder, leaning his head against my neck. He pulls me deeper into him, his arms squeezing me like a boa constrictor with its prey. About to swallow me up in one gulp.
Round five starts. Andrew and Scott flirt on the side, causing Joshua and Dominique to give them annoyed stares.
"Get a room!" Joshua growls at them.
"You are all in a good mood today." Chris says sarcastically, "What's the problem?"
There's silence in the room for a long time. Balsey puts his big bowl of chili on the coffee table, making me cringe at the mess he just made.
"I'm an alcoholic whose getting blackmailed into a divorce." Balsey says with a twisted smile, "But you all already knew that shit."
             "Language!" Chris says annoyed, "And yeah."
Chris puts his hand over mine, his thumb rubbing up and down my hand gently. It makes me feel weak in my ankles. I can't help but bite my lip as I smile. Andrew and Scott get up and walk towards the hallway.
"So how long have you two been... going out?" Jason nods to us.
"Next Friday will be 4 months." Chris kisses my cheek playfully, his fingers making me squirm in his lap. "A long, never-ending, wonderful 4 months."