04 [ 11 ]

☆ ☆ ☆

TONY

"Got to hassle up, Cap. Things look like they're just about to get wrapped up here." I say into my Comms.

"Got it, I'm approaching the elevator now." Steve replies almost immediately.

I land in the penthouse and watched as the scene before me unfolds exactly as it did a little over a decade ago.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." The God of Mischief spoke.

"Alright, get him on his feet." I watch my old self say, "We can standing around and posing up a storm later. Oh, and feel free to clean up!"

A sense of déjà vu rushes through me, but something seems off, like someone was missing.

I let out a grunt in disgust as my eyes land on Steve, "Mr Rogers, I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass."

"No one asked you to look, Tony." He replies.

"It's ridiculous." I add.

"I think you look great, Cap!" Scott says from on top of my shoulder. He was so silent, I almost forgot he was there. "As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass!" He says, making me roll my eyes.

I return my attention to the situation at hand, "So, who gets the magic wand?" Nat asks.

"Strike team's coming to secure it." Clint answers.

As if on cue, the elevator dings as out comes the Strike team.

"We can take that off your hands." Sitwell says.

"By all means." Nat replies, handing him the Sceptre, "Be careful with that thing!" She warns.

"Yeah, unless you want your mind erased and not in a fun way." Clint adds.

"We promise to be careful." Sitwell assures, placing the Sceptre into a case.

"Who are these guys?" Scott asks.

"They're S.H.I.E.L.D. Well, Hydra." I explain, "But we didn't know that yet."

"Seriously, you didn't know?" Scott exclaims, "I mean, they look like bad guys."

I click my tongue in annoyance, "You're small but you're talking loud."

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." The Captain informs.

Loki takes his form, repeating what he says mockingly, before turning to Thor. "I mean honestly, how do you think you'll be-"

"Shut up!" He's cut off before he could finish as Thor slaps a muzzle over his mouth.

I watch as I load the Tesseract into a case, "Alright, you're up, little buddy. There's our stone."

"Alright, flick me!" Scott says.

I take aim, before flicking him off my shoulder. As soon as I made sure that Scott has made it safely, I summon up my suit and leap out the window to avoid being seen.