Fifty one

Jungkook

"We saw him! " Jungkook interrupted "we saw a black winged angel in the Vacuum. Both of us. When I was brought back few days before, we both had the same vision!"

Yoongi nodded solemnly. He looked pale and uneasy.

"Now tell me something, Jungkook " Yoongi asked after few heart beats "why is the Vacuum called Vacuum?"

Jungkook dwelled on his thoughts for a while, unsure about this unexpected question "I don't know. Because there is absolute nothingness ?"

Yoongi seemed satisfied "yeah,absolute nothingness. Then what is an Angel doing there?"

The question was followed by a creepy kind of silence where none of them wanted to speak their answers out loud.
Jungkook felt his spinal code convulsing at the cold feeling of fear.

"He is coming back" Tae Hyung whispered finally,mostly to himself "to take his price"

Yoongi cleared his throat " nothing comes free. Everything has a price , may it be death or life. Tae Hyung was brought back under some conditions. Jungkook had to pay a price for it .

In all honesty, he paid it. "

Jungkook elevated a questioning eyebrow "what is it?"

"Your blood tie "
***

"That explains Jungkook's memory loss" Yoongi droned on like a lecturer rambling about quantum science "he remembers everything except about you. Because in his life, in his universe, Kim Tae Hyung is dead. As for Tae Hyung ,he came back with a white washed memory. Any of previous spots and scratches of events completely gone."

"That's not true" Jungkook found himself saying before he could stop . "It's true that I can't remember him completely but I always knew I was missing someone important. Like I was half a person and the other half was waiting to be found. We forgot but we never stopped loving "

Jungkook gave Tae Hyung's cold hand a tight squeeze and stared into his azure eyes and saw bubbling pools of love in them. He didn't need words because that look in his eyes spoke thousand stories to tell him that Tae Hyung felt the same way.

"Yeah k" Yoongi shifted uncomfortably on the floor, clearly disgusted by their intimacy "so yeah , as I was telling, everything would have been perfect if you people didn't had to meet again!"

Jungkook and Tae Hyung stared blankly at the young Reverie. It was Jungkook who first found his frustrated voice.

"What do you mean?" He barked "isn't it great that we finally met each other again! That we repaired our broken is blood tie?"

Yoongi did an exaggerated face palm and dragged his palm down his face as if telling "I'm soooo done"

"You are as stupid as you were when we met back then, if not stupider . By repairing the blood tie, you broke the deal! By meeting again and falling in love you made V come back!!"