XV • Blonde Hair & Crushes

Comment and Vote ❤️
1080 words

§

Noah Schnapp drove down the street, his phone placed on his lap as he looked for an address. After Finn had left with the girl he apparently knew, Noah had left also, only to receive a call in demand of himself and Finn. Finn and Millie had been gone out for hours and Finn's phone continuously went to voicemail, leaving Noah frustrated and somewhat desperate to find him.

And the address Noah was looking for? Millie's. He knew he had to find Finn before he got in trouble and it was too late. How did he get her address? Noah had decided to 'check out' this girl Finn had gone off with and had found her address in the background of one of the photos that had been taken outside her house. A pretty stupid decision in his opinion. He also noticed a beautiful blonde girl posed with Millie in the photos and couldn't help but admire her.

He finally found the house, glancing at the picture and noticing the similarities before confirming he was in the right place. Noah got out of the car and walked to the door, knocking.

A young girl opened the door and looked up at Noah, her arms crossed. "Can I help you?"

Noah smiled. "For a kid, you sure got some sass. I'm looking for a girl named Millie."

"She's my sister," Ava replied, shifting herself to lean against the doorframe. "Why?"

"She's a friend of mine," Noah replied quickly, looking at the girl before him. "I was just looking for her."

Ava shrugged. "I don't know where she is but she might be at Lilia's house."

"Lilia?"

"Millie's best friend. She lives down the street, last house." Ava sighed, pointing in the direction of the house, "Can I go now? I'm missing my episode of iCarly."

"Yeah, thanks kid." He grinned and walked back to his car.

Noah drove of down the street, stopping in front of the house the young girl at Millie's house had told him about. He got out of the car and made his way to the door, knocking gently.

A few moments later, a girl with long blonde hair and hazel eyes opened the door. "Can I help you?"

Noah looked closely at the girl before him, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he recognized her from the photograph and from the beach. "Well hello beautiful." He grinned. "I'm looking for a girl named Millie."

Lilia hesitated for a moment, then looked at the boy before her carefully. "You're Noah Schnapp."

"Yes I am, and your name is?"

"Lilia, Lilia Buckingham," she replied, a smile on her lips. "Y-you're looking for Millie?"

"Yeah I am, she went out with a friend of mine, Finn Wolfhard today and well... they're not back yet so I was hoping you might be able to call Millie." Noah grinned and began to talk in a softer voice. "No need to be nervous, beautiful. I think I should be the one thats nervous since I'm talking to an angel." He playfully stepped back and gestured to Lilia.

Lilia's cheeks turned a soft shade of red. "Are you flirting with me, Noah?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "And Millie is out with the Finn Wolfhard?"

"I'm not flirting, I'm simply having a conversation with a really pretty girl while standing on said girl's driveway," he replied, clearly flirting with the girl before him. "Yeah they're out right now, they met somewhere and have been hanging out for a while now."

She giggled. "Well thank you. I never thought I'd actually talk to you." Lilia sat down on the steps, gesturing for him to sit next to her, which he did. "Okay that makes a lot of sense actually. Millie has been acting weird."

Noah smiled, starting to have a difficult time taking his eyes off the girl he had some admiration for. "Do you mind calling Millie for me?"

"Yeah of course I don't mind." She pulled out her phone and dialled Millie's number, locking eyes with her crush for a moment.

Millie answered a moment later. "Hey Lils, whats up?"

"Hey, where are you Millie?"

"Uh, I'm out with my mom right now, why?"

Lilia sighed, "Don't lie Mills. I don't know where you are but Noah Schnapp is sitting in my driveway and is looking for you and Finn Wolfhard. Take your time coming back though; there is zero rush." She glanced at Noah with a smile, noticing a smile on his face that he attempted to hide.

Millie laughed softly. "We'll be back soon Lils. Have fun with lover boy."

"Oh shut up Millie." She giggled. "We need to talk though, okay?" After hearing Millie's reply, she hung up the call and turned back to Noah.

Meanwhile, Finn turned to Millie and asked, "Who was that?"

"My friend Lilia," she replied. "Apparently she's with your friend Noah right now."

"With Noah?" Finn asked, glancing over at her.

Millie nodded in reply. "He's looking for you for some reason."

Finn nodded. "We'll head back soon then... if that's okay with you princess."

"Yeah that's fine." She leaned over to quickly hug his side. "Thank you for today."

He grinned. "No need to thank me baby." Finn gently wrapped an around around her shoulders, returning the hug as he drove. A while later, Finn pulled up to Lilia's house after getting the address from Millie.

Millie opened her car door and got out, smiling at Lilia and Noah talking on the steps, knowing how happy Lilia must be at the moment and noticing the smile Noah had. Finn walked to Millie's side and called, "Schnapp, stop flirting with that gorgeous blonde."

"Hey, you have Millie, I have Lilia." Noah laughed, walking over and ruffling Finn's hair

Lilia giggled and smiled softly. "Bye Noah."

Noah smiled, "I'll see you sometime Lilia." He looked at Finn. "Let's go before we get yelled at."

Finn got in his car. "Bye girls." He grinned. "Bye baby."

Millie waved and made her way over to Lilia, taking a seat next to her as both boys drove off. "So, Noah Schnapp huh?"

Lilia smiled and looked at Millie. "So, Finn Wolfhard, huh?"

§

Well Lilia and Noah like each other. I wont dig into their part of the story much more but it will be mentioned later.

Also, If I wrote a book based on Lilia Buckingham and Asher Angel as friends, would you read it?