Chapter 43

Class 1-A arrived at Gamma Gym. In the ten days left of Summer Break and until the next semester starts, the students would be tasked with honing their quirks and creating new super moves.

However, upon their arrival, the class was met with an already occupied Gamma Gym. Cementoss had already created several different forms of terrain, and many of the Class 1-H students were seen. They were either sparring with each other or were testing out their support items themselves.

As Class 1-A and the teachers entered the premises, Junk Master and Ayano turned around to greet them. "Well, this is certainly becoming a familiar experience!" Junk Master exclaimed, referring to the many other times that Class 1-A would walk in on Class 1-H's training. Ayano slightly bowed to the teachers in acknowledgement as Aizawa raised his hand in a simple wave.

Glancing down at the watch on her wrist, she mumbled, "I suppose it is about time..." Reaching into her utility belt, she pulled out a moderately sized sphere. Activating it, she wound her arm back and flung it straight up into the air. Upon reaching its maximum height, it exploded and released several flashes of light.

Acting as a signal for the students, Class 1-H gathered around Junk Master and Ayano. "Well, that's everyone! We'll get out of your hair now, Aizawa." Junk Master said before Ayano raised her hand. "If I may propose a suggestion..."

Her teacher nodded at her to go on. "Many of us here assisted in creating the costumes of Class 1-A. If they are to improve their quirks and create new super moves, I would imagine that they also may need improvements on their costumes. Our input could also aid them in thinking of those super moves."

"I believe now would be a perfect opportunity, seeing as we are all already here. Of course, this is not a binding assignment. For those of you who wish to return to the Development Studio or the dorms to work on your own personal projects, you are completely free to do so." She looked up at Junk Master expectantly.

The man glanced at Aizawa and the other teachers. "I have no problems with that! As long as it's fine with you guys!"

Aizawa nodded his head. "As long as it's not bothering my students. Like you said, it would be a good opportunity for them too."

Murmurs of excitement proceeded among both of the classes. Those of Class 1-H that wanted to stay and discuss costume adjustments immediately went up to the Class 1-A student that they worked with before. Others went up to Junk Master and Ayano eagerly. "Aya-chan! Do you think you could help me with this?" Several of her classmates surrounded her, hoping for some advice. She was more than happy to help.

There were other Class 1-H students who wished to work on their gadgets privately. This included Fujiyoshi Yuudai.

Noticing that he was about to leave, Ayano called out to him. He turned around, raising an eyebrow in anticipation. "Your new support item...you should consider using tungsten instead of titanium." She recommended.

The boy hesitated, his lips wriggling in thought. "I think titanium is the best choice...but I'll think about your suggestion." They still had their disagreements, but they were certainly more civil about it.

After the whole League of Villains ordeal and Fujiyoshi's confessions, the two of them had forgone their previous hostility towards each other. Their relationship was now more akin to one of rivalry, similar to what she had with Mei.

Of course, Fujiyoshi was clearly not as open or shameless as Mei, but it was a good rivalry nonetheless. What she had with Mei and what she had with Fujiyoshi is something that many people go their whole lives without experiencing.

The two of them stared at each other for a moment longer. Eventually, they both gave each other a small smile and a decisive nod of acknowledgement. They went their separate ways, Ayano going back to helping her classmates and Fujiyoshi going back to the dorms.