Chapter Two: Skype

{Harry's POV}

"But can't we go to Bora Bora?" I whine to Jade through the computer screen. She laughs and agrees we can. Jade and I are planning our trip away from the fifth of January until the ninth of February. That's five weeks, which will be plenty of time!

We're doing something similar to what Jesy and Jordan did, except we've decided to go to Paris, Germany, Italy, Spain, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Sydney, Singapore and Dubai. 

"Ooh! Is that Harry?" I hear Jesy call. Jade turns her pretty face away from the screen and nods at Jesy. Jesy and Leigh- Anne run over and push Jade off the bed she's on, sitting down in front of the computer.

"Hey Hazza!" Leigh waves. I chuckle and wave back to the girls. Where's Perrie? I try and look over the computer screen but then I realise I can't see what's behind them, only what's behind my computer if I do that.

Jesy and Leigh crack up, obviously figuring out what I'm doing and Jesy calls out to Perrie. Perrie walks over and notices it's me, smiling and waving. 

Why are you smiling and waving at me when you haven't talked to your husband and child in ten days I wonder?

"Hey Perrie! Are you okay?" I ask. She nods in reply, confused why she wouldn't be. "Has your phone broken?" I ask cheekily. 

"No. Wh-" Perrie stops and gives me a cold glare. I just shrug and she walks off. What has crawled up her butt and died? 

Once Perrie's out of sight Jade reappears. "What's wrong with Perrie?" I ask.

"She's been all moody and shitty since we got here. As for why she's not calling or answering, I don't know?" Jesy replies.

"We'll make sure she does." Jade tells me and I smile, nodding. Leigh and Jesy wave goodbye and head off to wherever. Jade plonks herself back down in front of the screen and just sits there smiling. I smile back and look at how pretty she is, thinking about how lucky I am to call her mine.

"Asha's Birthday party is in nine days," I tell Jade. She nods for me to continue. "Her school friends are going to be there and it should be heaps of fun. I really wish you could come and I wish you were here for Christmas." I sigh.

"Me too Hazz! But I'll be home on the wtenty- seventh and we can celebrate Christmas and my birthday then!" Jade reassures me. I have a great birthday present for Jade!

"Yeah! But I think it's unfair that Jordan and Jordan get to fly to Paris but I don't." I pout, making Jade laugh. I flick some curls out of my face and Jade sighs.

"You'll have more fun in England with the others! Plus, you have to keep Ellie occupied. I was chatting with her before we left and she said how excited she was that you're home. Uncle Hazza apparently has the best games and she loves cooking in the kitchen with you." Jade explains to me. I feel my heart warm at the thought of that.

"UNCLE HAZZA!" I hear Ellie's voice yell. Speaking of the devil.

"Look, I gotta go, I love you Jade." I blow a kiss through the screen.

"Love you too Hazz." Jade replies and then hangs up, the screen going back and the picture of Jade dissapearing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah but Uncle Harry!" Ellie whines. I chuckle and Zayn laughs from his spot on the couch. Ellie, Zayn and I all had dinner together and now Ellie's fighting with me about something. 

Ellie runs over to Zayn and sits on his lap. A phone starts ringing and I pick up the black iPhone from the table. It's Zayn's phone and my face lights up at the caller contact.

"Who is it Hazz?" Zayn asks me.

"Perrie."