Chapter Fifty: Four Girls, One Guy

{Zayn's POV}

I open my eyes only able to see though the right one, a small hand is over the top of the left. I slowly move Ellie's hand off my face and look at her, sound asleep, legs spread out, one of her arms was on me and the other is behind her head, and surprise surprise, Perrie is doing the exact same thing next to Ellie- except her spread out arm is over the side of the bed.

I on the otherhand have about three inches of my side of the bed, just so those two can fit in like that. But it doesn't matter, they look adorable. I chuckle and get out bed, grabbing my phone and snapping a photo of them. I know it's supposedly 'illegal' to do that, but they're my wife and daughter, I'm not going to do anything with it without their consent- it's just adorable.

I hear a bit of whining from down the hall, so I head out of our room and across the hall to the twins' room where Lillie is stirring. I walk over to her cot and look down at her wriggling around, her big brown eyes looking back at me.

"Good morning beautiful." I chuckle and she giggles a little, a gummy smile being flashed my way. "Stop being so cute!" I whisper and pull down the side of the cot before getting the three month old out of the cot and cradeling her in my arms. "You are beautiful, yes you are." I coo at her and she squeals. "Shh!" I laugh a little, looking at the open door.

I look into Rosie's cot where she's also awake, but lying on her stomach, chewing on her Red Panda toy. I chuckle at how she's just chewing on it, but her hands are by her side. "Whatcha doing Dingbat?" I ask her, picking Rosie up out of the cot. I apparently now I have a habit of giving my kids weird nicknames. Ellie is Doobie, Rosie is Dingbat and Lillie is Tocks.

"It's Ellie's birthday today, we going to go and tell Ellie Happy Birthday?" I ask the twins, holding them so they're facing foward. Lillie gurgles so I pick up their stuffed Red Panda and Zebra and then head back towars Perrie and my room. Ellie named their stuffed toys for them. Reo the Red Panda and Zedra the Zebra. I think that second one is just because she can't say zebra.

I walk through the door where Ellie is being tickled by Perrie. Rosie squeals too and Ellie shoots up. "Dadda! Zee! Lilwee!" Ellie yells and I walk over to the bed, where Ellie pushes the doona off the end so I can place down the twins. Ellie is intent on calling Rosie 'Zee', disregarding the fact we all call her 'Roo'. Once again Lillie's nickname comes from mispronounciation.

I put the twins down and Ellie kisses both of their foreheads whilst Perrie groans, curling up in a ball due to the lack of warmnth.

"Happy Birthday beautiful." I kiss Ellie's forehead and see Perrie's eyes bulge. I watch her mouth 'fuck' at me and then sit up. She forgot! She forgot! Yes! I'm the better parent at the moment! I chuckle as Perrie pulls Ellie into her lap.

"Happy Birthday gorgeous girl." Perrie kisses Ellie's forehead and tickles her. Ellie starts giggling and I smile, just watching how adorable they are. Lillie rolls over onto her back and looks at me standing at the edge of the bed. I watch as Lillie blows bubbles of spit and smiles at me. That is disgusting but kind of cute.

"Right. Ellie, if you want to go and get ready for today, Mummy and Daddy will get dressed and have a shower, then you can help us dress Lillie and Rosie, and then we'll go and open presents, how does that sound?" I ask Ellie. She nods and runs off, leaving the room, allowing me to rush Lillie and Rosie back to their room and lie them in their cots so we can get ready.

{Perrie's POV}

I strip off my clothes and jump into the shower, the warm water relaxing my muscles. Today we have the normal group, plus Mum, Tricia, Yaser, Gemma, Jonnie, Luca and Evie coming around for Ellie's birthday. It should just be a nice family sort of day, relaxed- well apart from Ellie being mental like normal- and then tomorrow she is seeing Arlen, because today is also her third birthday too.