Chapter Forty- Three: What is ***?

Warning: Mention of sexual issues and some dirty Zerrie crap (probably not entertaining though)

{Perrie's POV}

I let out a small moan as Zayn sucks at my neck. I grip his bare back as he leaves kisses going down my bare torso and then rises his lips back to mine, but just hovering over the top. 

"Do it." I mumble and he nods, pulling down my pants and positioning his already covered private. I wait for him to enter but nothing happens. What the heck is he doing? 

I move my eyes from the ceiling and un grip the bed sheets so I can prop myself up a little and look at what he's doing. When I sit up he's just looking down in shock. What? What the heck is wrong?

"Zayn?" I ask and sit right up, looking down where he's looking. I let out a small laugh and his head shoots up, eyes meeting mine. "Sorry!" I defend myself before cracking up. He's completely lost his boner. Complete and utter erectile dysfunction right there. 

"Perrie, it's not funny!" He growls, standing up and going to the bathroom before returning with his boxers now on, a mix of sad, angry, confused and embarrassed emotions spread across his red face. 

"Zayn it's completely normal." I reply as he tugs on some pyjama shorts and then throws on a tee. Mate, covering your whole body isn't going to erase the fact it happened....

"NO! It's not completely normal when you're only twenty- eight!" Zayn retaliates with a bit of a snarky attitude. "I'm not supposed to have a fucking failing penis." Zayn whispers and I laugh again, making him look like he's going to explode. 

I pick up my underwear and Zayn's t- shirt from before, throwing them both on and then walking over to him and grabbing his arms, guiding him back to the bed and sitting him down, before sitting on top of him, legs wrapped around his waist and looking into his eyes. 

"What are you worried about?" I ask and he gives me a confused look. "The only possible cause for erectile dysfunction for you would be from anxiety. What's going on?" I ask and he moves his arms to my lower back, taking a deep breath. 

"You. Why are you acting so weird lately?" Zayn asks me and now I'm the one with the confused look. I haven't told him about the tour yet. Jesy has told her husband, Leigh's told her boyfriend and Jade's told her fiance but I can't seem to tell Zayn. "You're hiding something, I can tell." Zayn mentions and I sigh.

"We're going on tour again," I splurt it out and Zayn nods as if to say 'and?'. "It's a world wide arena tour, Little Life tour," I add and Zayn nods, his facial expressions softening as if he's okay with this. "It goes for seven to eight months Zayn." I tell him and his face drops.

"Oh." He mumbles and looks down at my hands that are in my lap. "It's going to be okay though." Zayn looks up. Is it really going to be okay? We have three young children and I'm going to be flying around the world, with or without them, and Zayn. 

"The tour doesn't start until June next year." I add in that bit of information and Zayn just smiles. 

"It's all going to be okay." Zayn places his lips gently against mine and I kiss him back. Well, he's taken this well for a change. Normally he'd go and have his five minutes of being a freak but tonight I think he's okay, which is nice. 

"I just need to pee, be back in a moment Limpy." I tease him about his dysfunctional penis and then leap off his lap. I turn around and he just shakes his head, going red again. I know I shouldn't tease him because some men have actual issues, but Zayn doesn't so it's okay. 

Once I've finished in the bathroom I wash my hands, flick off light and then head back into the bedroom where Zayn is sitting on the end of the bed, legs over the end, his head thrown back and his hands gripping the sheets. I look down at his pyjama shorts that are showing his boner. Obviously there's no serious issue then.