Chapter Forty- Six: Red Ribbons

{Leigh- Anne's POV}

I sit in the doctor's office, Jordan by my side, holding my hand tightly as the doctor looks over my scans.

"So," Doctor Rend looks up from my scans, her blonde hair falling down near her breasts. "Leigh- Anne, the white mark on your scan is a cyst. It is in no way related to cancer."

I let out the deep breath I was holding in and Jordan lets out a small chuckle, squeezing my hand for support.

"Well, what do I do now?" I ask. What even is a cyst doing in my breast? Will it harm me?

"You've just got to wait for it to go away. If it isn't gone in a months time, just come back and we will figure something out." Dr. Rend explains.

I nod my head and the three of us stand up, Jordan and I shake Dr. Rend's hand and then thank her before heading out.

When were outside the building Jordan grabs my waist and pulls me in close, placing his lips against mine. I savour the moment, now happy with the fact I know there's nothing serious in my breast.

"Young love, so cute." I hear a familiar voice and Jordan and I break apart to see Perrie, Zayn and the girls, as in their daughters.

"Need we remind you that you're actually both younger than us?" I state and they both laugh.

"Wouldn't guess." Perrie replies as she looks down at Ellie who is squatted down, looking at the ants. Right then... "But. How are your breasts?" Perrie asks me and I smile, knowing everything is okay with them.

"They're good. Nothing is wrong." I reply and Perrie smiles, hugging me tightly. "And everything is going to be okay with yours too. Same white shape right?" I smile and Perrie nods, smiling back.

"Yep! Better get in there," Perrie picks up Ellie and I say goodbye to them all as Jordan and I head back to the car. No more elephants on my shoulders.

{Perrie's POV}

"So, basically what it is, is that you have a milk cyst in your breast. They're not related to cancer in any way." Doctor Rend explains. "It's basically because one of your milk ducts are blocked from breast feeding."

"So it's no way related to cancer now or later in life?" Zayn asks Dr. Rend and she shakes her head. "Okay." Zayn smiles, with his tight grip on my hand and Ellie in his lap. "Thank you very much." Zayn stands up and shakes Dr. Rend's hand and then walks out of the room with Ellie and the twins.

"Thanks you." I smile and shake her hand as she smiles.

"By the way, your husband is very gorgeous." She giggles and I nod, walking out of the room. Right then.... well, at least it's just a cyst that I now have information sheets on. Nothing else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Leigh- Anne's POV}

Urgh. Hangovers are the worst. Especially now that I'm thirty, which isn't that old but it kind of sucks. Yesterday was my thirtieth birthday and we partied hard, to say the least. Everyone came and we had an absolute blast at a club in the city, well, Perrie and Zayn stayed home but I saw them during the day.

"Morning!" Jordan smiles as he walks into the room with a bowl in one hand and two mugs in the other.

I groan and sit up, propping my pillow up behind me and rubbing my eyes a little before accepting the fruit salad and coffee.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Jordan asks sitting down next to me on the bed.

Apart from the fact I have a shocking hangover and my head is pounding.