Chapter Twenty- Four: Red Ruby

{Jade's POV}

"And Harry, what's the deal with this whole scandalous kiss?" The interviewer asks my boyfriend and I watch as Zayn rolls his eyes, Harry bite a his lip, Liam shakes his head and Louis and Niall just look at Harry. We're all sick of this now.

"People don't know the truth behind this," Harry starts in his deep voice. "It was in May two years ago, it wasn't recent," he continues. "I was in a confused state and things had happened during the day. I was the one who made the move and one thing lead to another, due to my fault," Harry admits. "I never meant to hurt anyone and sure it was a bit of a mess for a week or so but we worked it out, there were no hard feelings and everything is perfectly fine again." Harry explains and the boys smile at him.

"I just wish people would let this go and understand there was nothing serious with this. Perrie doesn't deserve the crap she's getting because I kissed her." Harry says almost like an instruction and Louis nods.

"And I don't hate Harry. No one hates Harry or Perrie for this. Everything is better than fine and it's not awkward so I please ask that people stop saying things and making a big deal out of nothing. It was a mistake that's not going to happen again and neither Harry nor Perrie deserve to be hurt because of this." Zayn says and I nod agreeing with him.

"Okay then." The interviewer smiles and Zayn pats Harry's shoulder. I turn off the television and get off Perrie's lap. Jade and Jesy are also here and Ellie is off doing something somewhere.

"I'm hungry," Perrie says and I laugh. She's always hungry and being pregnant just adds to it. "And I need to pee." She jumps up and starts to walk off.

"You peed five minutes ago!" Jesy exclaims and we all laugh. I get some grapes and chocolate and then head back to the couch. Once Perrie returns we sit and watch Ellie talking to us as about ducks going into space.

We hear the front door open and close and Harry and Zayn walk in. Perrie jumps up and hugs Harry immediately whilst thanking him. I just smile and the girls, Ellie and Zayn leave after a while and then I walk up to Harry, wrapping my arms around his waist as he holds me close.

"What you did today was brave, I'm very proud of you Hazz." I say and peck his lips. Harry thanks me and then we lie on the couch watching Disney movies together.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{Perrie's POV}

I roll over and Zayn is lying there just looking at me. I'm not sure whether to be creeped or not- but he's my husband so it doesn't really matter.

"Good morning beautiful." He pecks my lips and then Ellie pops up from behind him. I crack up at how she looked just then but due to the fact I was sleeping on the edge of the bed I fall off, making Ellie and Zayn crack up.

I whine as my left elbow throbs and I look up to see Zayn and Ellie looking over the side of the bed.

"You okay?" Zayn asks and I nod my head, standing up and then climbing back onto the bed. I nod my head and Ellie runs off, allowing Zayn to hug me. "I'm going to take you out tonight." Zayn smirks and I nod, unsure why he is smirking.
"Okay. What time?" I ask and Zayn replies at five and just dress warm but casually.

"Right, I'm heading to the studio." Zayn says and heads off to get ready. You do that love, I'm sleeping more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, Ellie is with Niall. Let's go Pep." Zayn smiles at me ask he walks back into the house. I nod and head out to the car with him. 

I ended up choosing black leggings, a cream knitted jumper, black trench coat, black pom- pom beanie and my black Converses.