Chapter Sixteen: Lots of Chairs

{Jade's POV}

We have a meeting with Simon today but it's being hosted here at Harry and my home. We've had to clear out the lounge, sorry, rearrange it so there's a big circle with lots of chairs because there's apparently a lot of people coming.

Liam, Niall, Zayn, Perrie, Louis, Jesy, Leigh- Anne, Zuri and Ellie are already here and Harry and obviously, but there's about four minutes until the rest arrive.

"I'm Asha's biological Dad." Niall says completely out of the blue. We all snap our heads in his direction and look at him shocked. How the heck?

"What?" Liam asks.

"I'm Asha's biological Dad. Ella told me yesterday night whilst I was playing FIFA," Niall smiles. "Apparently we had a one night stand in April 2015 and Ella fell pregnant with Asha, the rest about Ella and I getting together is just coincidental, sort of." Niall explains.

"That's great Neens!" Leigh smiles and we all agree. It seriously is amazing that their family has been reunited- and I understand why Ella didn't tell him or anyone else sooner. People would think she's mad if she said Niall Horan is her baby's father.

"Wait! I'm still trying to get over the fact you had a one night stand," Louis says and we all laugh. "You, Niall Horan had a one night stand. I'm shocked!" Louis exclaims and we all laugh whilst Niall smirks.

"We're good at making children out of random one night stands," Niall winks at Liam and we all laugh as Liam rolls his eyes. "Plus, the DNA tests came back that she's mine. Ella got them secretly done." Niall explains and I see Zayn frown at the ground at the mention of DNA test. What's he hiding?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look around the room at us all sitting here. Fifth Harmony are here, they're on tour or something, Ella Henderson, Emblem3, Rebecca Ferguson, Olly Murs, Cher Lloyd, Leona Lewis, Jessie J, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith and of course One Direction and Little Mix, along with Simon are here.

"So, you're all wondering why you're here?" Simon asks looking around at us all. Well I live here, but yes I do want to know why I'm at the meeting.

"Whose home is this?" Normani asks looking around. (A/N: I don't know anything about Fifth Harmony. I had to search their names so sorry if I get something wrong).

"Jade and Harry's," Louis replies smirking. I roll my eyes and we hear a crash from down the hallway. Liam leans back and then comes back to us.

"Whatever they broke I'll replace it." Liam smiles and One Direction and Little Mix all laugh whilst the others look confused what that was and why we're laughing. "Oh! Zuri and Ellie are down there somewhere." Liam clarifies.

Simon nods and the rest 'ahhh'. "Okay, so obviously some of you are signed to Syco, some not, but that doesn't matter because you're all going to be performing at the concert we're doing on the twenty- eighth of February." Simon smiles.

That's in four days! Why haven't we been told about this?

"And your management hasn't told you," Simon sighs looking at One Direction and Little Mix. We all nod our heads and Simon shakes his. "Useless." Simon mutters and I try not to laugh. They're good... sometimes.

"Anyways. Each artisit or group will be performing three songs and the concert should go for just over two hours if all goes well and tickets went on sale today," Simon explains. "The concert is a Spring concert at a specially set up outdoor stage and all the guests sit on the grass and stuff." Simon explains and we hear little feet come patting along the floorboards.

Ellie and Zuri run into the room, head straight to the kitchen, Ellie climbs onto the bench whilst Zuri opens a cupboard. I just watch as Ellie grabs two bananas then jumps down, awkwardly whilst Zuri uses the water filter on the fridge to fill up two glasses of water.

Zuri hands Ellie a glass and Ellie hands Zuri a banana before they turn around and stop, realising everyone's watching them.

"You good girls?" Harry asks and they nod their heads. "Okay." He chuckles and Ellie sprints off and Zuri walks off steadily so she doesn't spill her water. That's where Liam comes out in Zuri and Perrie comes out in Ellie.

"Right," Simon smiles and we laugh a little at the adorable toddlers. "Pick three songs each." Simon smiles. I turn to the girls and we discuss which songs we're going to pick. We end up picking Wings, Move and They Just Don't Know You.

{Zayn's POV}

The lads and I pick Steal My Girl, Kiss You and Diana as our songs for the concert. I watch Ellie run into the room and she comes over to me, climbing up onto my lap.

"I need to wee but I can't reach the- ne door ha- nand- ernel." Ellie whisper in my ear. I chuckle and look at Simon whose just talking to Ed.

"I've just taken Ellie to the loo." I tell Liam and he nods as I venture off to Harry and Jade's bathroom.

Once Ellie's done her 'tinkle', as she calls it, I head back out to the others and sit down.

"Zayn," Simon turns to me. I nod for him to continue. "Look, about the DNA test, I tried to tell management they're being ridiculous but they told me you would do it." Simon says and I feel my band and the Little Mix girls eyes on me.

"What?" Louis asks. "What the heck actually?" Louis asks. I don't dare look at Perrie afraid of what she's going to think. I only found out yesterday about the DNA testing but still haven't told her.

Simon give me a look to tell them but just thinking about the whole thing makes me mad. "Management want DNA tests on Ellie because there's rumours she's not Perrie's and some other woman's and that everything was fake and management want the tests to confirm she's ours and they don't believe me that she is." I blurt out and Liam's jaw drops.

"Asswipes!" Niall exclaims and most of the room agrees. I look at Perrie who looks furious and she shakes her head.

"What do they need to do the f**king pointless test?" She asks me. I reply she needs my hair and her hair along with some of Ellie's.
I'm so pissed off with all of this. So f**king pissed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Perrie's POV}

We got the DNA Tests sent off the day of the meeting and it's now three days later and the tests are back. I carry the envelope back into the house.

Why the heck would management not believe that Ellie is my baby? I'm taking credit for giving birth tot her thanks, it was so painful and I made it through thankfully. As for the media they'll say what they want, it's more the fact our own management wanted us to get tests to prove it.

"Zayn! The tests are here!" I yell out and he comes into the room. I hand him the envelope and stand in font of him as he opens the envelope. I start chewing at my lip from nerves. Why am I nervous? It's only going to tell us the truth that we already no.

"Okay. Well, believe it or not, you're definitely Ellie's mother. Perrie Edwards DNA matches up with Ellie Malik." He reads in sarcasm and we both laugh.

I watch him scan the page and then his face drops. "What Zayn?" I ask and he looks up at me, pure rage and anger spread across his face, his eyes burning holes through mine as they look almost red.

"Zayn Malik DNA doesn't match up with Ellie's."