Chapter Thirteen: Sentence

{Liam's POV}

"Thanks Deb!" I hug Perrie's Mum once more and she laughs a little, looking back at the four kids in her lounge room. Debbie is looking after Asha, Zuri, Luca and Evie because tonight is Valentines Day! Whoop Whoop!

"Go have fun Liam. See you tomorrow." Debbie waves and I head back out to the car. She's looking after them overnight, which is pretty amazing and we have to be very grateful for it.

I drive back home and start setting up the backyard for tonight. I'm doing something special for Danielle and I even have her outfit picked out.

Once all the food is here, I couldn't make it, I'm not that skilled and Dani and my outfits are laid out, hers on our bed mine on the spare bed, I wait downstairs for her to come home.

Louis, Jordan, Jordan, Harry and I sent our girls off to lunch today so we could get ready. Dani should hopefully walk through the door any minute now.

I hear the front door open and close. Bingo!

"Li!" I hear Dani call. I yell back that I'm in the lounge and she walks in, throwing her bag down onto the floor and looking at the blinds confused why they're closed.

"Okay Dan, upstairs. You're outfit is on our bed. Dani nods and we both head up the staircase. Once I'm dressed I wait outside our room for Dani to finish.

About three minutes later Danielle walks out, looking stunning as always. I look at her red and pink coloured Kimono and she's pulled her curls up into a high ponytail and slide the chopsticks through them.

"You look beautiful Danielle." I smile at her.

"Thank you Liam." Dani replies. "You have a lovely dress on there." She teases me. My Kimono is navy blue and black and yes, it is a bit dress like but I'm setting the theme.

"Very funny Dan," I chuckle and walk over, taking her hand in mine. "Now, come with me." I take her downstairs and out into the backyard where I have set up the back deck with Japanese lanterns, umbrellas, fairy lights and a table set up with chopsticks and decorative plates.

"Oh wow Liam!" Dani exclaims looking around. "This is beautiful." She smiles and I pull put her chair before rushing off and grabbing the sushi, rice, fish and other Japanese food for Dani and I.

"Here we go babe." I place it down in on the table and take my seat. Dani gasps and we dig into the food, talking about all sorts of different things, just enjoying each other's company.

{Louis' POV}

"So I just have to ask your dirty or sexy questions?" Eleanor asks me, clarifying what we're doing right now. I nod my head and Eleanor smirks, taking a moment to think. "Right. What's your favourite part of a girls body?" Eleanor asks me.

Hmmm, this is a good question. The first thing that comes to my mind though is Eleanor's hips. There's just something I've always loved about them.

"Your hips." I reply and Eleanor blushes a little, putting another chip into her mouth. "Okay, do you prefer length or breadth?" I ask referring to my member.
"Length." Eleanor replies. We go through lots of dirty questions before I'm the only one with my final question to go and we're sitting right up against each other.

"How loud do you think I can make you scream?" I ask her and she giggles, yanking at my collar and pulling our faces millimetres apart.

"Show me." She replies and with that I whisk her away to the bedroom.

{Harry's POV}

"Harry this is a shocking idea!" Jade exclaims as she runs after me, butt naked towards the lake near our home.