Chapter Eleven: More Grandchildren

{Perrie's POV}

I keep adjusting my jumper so it hides my lump that comes about seven centimetres out from my normal stomach. Speaking of my stomach...

"Zayn! I need to vomit!" I slap him as he drives. We're going to Bradford for his birthday, which is today and he woke up to me vomiting on his bare chest. Happy Twenty- Eighth Birthday Love- here, have some vomit that technically is your fault because you are the one who has the sperm. Yeah.

Zayn hands me over a brown paper bag and I throw up into that as Ellie laughs at me from her seat in the back. Once I've emptied my stomach we arrive in a small town out of Sheffield, which is about an hour from Bradford.

"Okay, I'm going to the toilet, can you look after Ellie?" Zayn asks. I nod my head and give him an obviously face. Once he's gone I turn to Ellie who is just sitting there, looking at me.

"Right." I get out of the car, throwing my brown paper bag into a bin and then walking around to the back door, opening it and un strapping Ellie, taking her out and holding her on my hip.

"So, you remember not to tell anyone about the babies until we tell you?" I ask Ellie. She nods and snuggles her little head into the crook of my neck.

I'm going to miss spending time with Ellie whilst she's little. Yeah, we wanted another baby but now I think about it, maybe leaving it a little longer would've been okay, and we certainly weren't expecting twins.

But life is life and having twins will be amazing! Plus, whilst they're asleep I can muck around with Ellie.

Zayn returns and I buckle Ellie back into her seat. I decide to drive the rest of the way and soon we've arrived in Bradford. I pull the car into his Mum's driveway and turn it off.

Zayn's Dad and Mum, Donyia, Aasir, Waliyha, Safaa, my Mum, Jonnie, Gemma, Evie and Luca are going to be here. Zayn invited my family so we can tell them all together.

I jump out and grab Ellie out of the car, holding her on my hip again and then grabbing the baby bag with my other arm. Zayn comes around and we head up to the door, Zayn pushing it open and we head straight in.

When we get to the living area everyone's already there. They all cheer Happy Birthday to Zayn and go and hug him. I just stand there watching, a smile on my face and Ellie just keeps snuggling into my chest.

Tricia walks over and hugs me, kissing my cheek. I watch her bend down and look at Ellie. Ellie giggles and reaches her arms out to Tricia.

"Nanny." Ellie says and Tricia takes Ellie from me. Ellie calls Tricia Nanny, Yaser Granddad and my Mum is Nanna.

I walk over to Mum and kind of hang off the back of her as she talks to Jonnie and Gemma.

"You seem to have something hanging off you Mam." Jonnie chuckles and points to me. Mum nods and sighs. Mum is used to Jonnie and I annoying her and doing stupid things. We've done it since we were little. Jonnie and I make a good team.

"Yes Jonnie, I can feel Perrie hanging off me." Mum turns around and I pull off, stepping into my Mum's warm embrace. "How are you?" She asks me.

"Great!" I smile in response. Mum gives me a suspicious look and pulls me back into another hug. What's going on?

"When are you due Perrie?" She whisper asks. HOW THE HECK? I pull back shocked and she's smiling. "I'm you're mother, I can tell." She smiles and drags me aside. "So?" She asks.

"Late July," I reply and Mum smiles, hugging me tightly. "And it's twins." I add. Mum steps back shocked and then laughs a little.

"Must be in our side of the family. Jonnie has twins too." Mum says. Oh my goodness! Luca and Evie! I forgot about them for a moment,