Chapter Thirty- Seven: Magnetic Force

I'd appreciate it if you'd read my short author's note at the end but no pressure to! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Jesy's POV}

So, here I am in Zerrie's lounge room with Jade, Leigh, Tyler Oakley, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Alfie Deyes, and Zoe, along with Curly and the Leprechaun and Lillie and Rosie, plus Ellie and Arlen outside and Little Caspar in Joe's arms. Oh! Zerrie are here too. 

They're all so nice! I've met most of them before but it's nice to just chat to them without a flipping camera in your face. I don't know why Niall is here but I can tell you one thing, Jade and Harry aren't talking and it's been two days. 

"Oooh! I've got a date with Sam tomorrow!" Tyler gushes and Zayn high fives him whilst Jade cheers. We all look at them confused. Who is Saaaa- NOOOOO.... 

"Craske?" I ask and the three of them nod. Niall lets out a cackle and we all laugh a little. That couple would actually be really cute. Tam? Sayler? 

We all keep chatting until I hear a squeal from upstairs. That was Ellie's scream. I can tell that from anywhere because when she screams, it ends in a giggle- most of the time. 

"I'll be back." I excuse myself from the conversation I'm in and I head up the stairs and then see Ellie with green paint on her hand. It's from where they painted Lillie and Rosie's room I guess. 

I then see Arlen with green paint on her face and Ellie with green paint in her hair. Oh shi- FUCK. I notice a little green handprint on the wall next to Ellie's bedroom door. Oh crap! 

"Ellie!" I exclaim and run over to the wall but the paint is dry and won't be coming off anytime soon. I turn to Ellie who is giggling and I roll my eyes. I don't have the ability to get angry at her because she's literally too cute!

"Did you do this Malik?" I ask her and she nods. I sigh and walk over, picking up Ellie and Arlen, one in each arm before turning around to head downstairs.That's when I see the paint pot spilled near the railing, all over the wooden floors. Fuckity fuck fuck. 

"Right." I place down the girls. "ZAYN! PERRIE!" I yell out to them. I don't know what the heck to do but I'm hoping they do... "YOU MIGHT WANT TO COME HERE!" I add and then hear footsteps rushing to the stairs. 

Perrie comes up with Niall behind her, okay then, and she stops at the top of the stairs. "What Jes?" Perrie asks before she sees Ellie and Arlen. I nod at the floor and Perrie's eyes grow wide at the paint everywhere. I then point to the wall and Perrie bites her lip to stop herself from exploding. 

"Oh dear Lord." Niall mutters, laughing a little.

"ZAYN! COME HERE PLEASE!" Perrie yells. We hear a heap of footsteps and then Mr. Loverboy appears, followed by everyone else. 

"Oh." Zayn mutters when he sees all three disasters. 

"Arlen!" Alfie exclaims. "Oh my God." He mutters and Arlen and Ellie giggle. "I'm so sorry!" Alfie apologises to Zayn and Perrie.

"Don't worry, it wouldn't have been Arlen." Zayn replies, looking dead into Ellie's eyes as she giggles. "Where'd you find the paint?" Zayn asks Ellie, bending down in front of her. 

Ellie shrugs, still giggling as Perrie comes back with paper towel and a wet cloth. 

"Okay, why's your face green? And the stair rail? And floor? And why does the wall and Arlen's face have a handprint, your size?" Zayn asks holding up Ellie's left hand. The print on the wall is done by a left hand and so is the print on Arlen's face. The print on Ellie's face is done by a right hand though, so obviously Ellie did the wall.

"Because." Ellie replies. 

"Right. Can you go down to the bathroom with Uncle Harry, I will talk to you in a minute." Zayn instructs Ellie with a bit of anger in his voice. Ellie nods and walks over to Harry who scoops her up.

"Can you put her in the bath please." Zayn aks Harry. Harry nods and takes Arlen and Ellie down to the bath with him and Joe. 

"I'm so sorry." Zoe apologises as her and Zayn scrub at the wooden railing and Perrie, Alfie and myself clear the paint from the floor. 

"Don't worry, Ellie would've done most of it," Perrie replies. "It's a bit of paint, it doesn't matter." Perrie adds as we get all the paint off the floor and all that we can off the railing. Zayn puts the lid back on the paint tin and we stand back, looking at the damage. 

So, there's a hand print on the wall and some paint splats on the railing, plus paint splats all over the floor that will never come out. Well done Ellie!

"Oh well," Perrie sighs. "It's going to be something we can laugh about later." Perrie adds and we all agree, heading back downstairs. Zayn heads off into the bathroom with Alfie and Perrie, Zoe and I go into the lounge where Jade, Tyler, Caspar and Niall who's holding both twins are. 

I look at Harry as he re- enters the room and takes a glance at Jade. Pain automatically filling his green eyes. I know he never meant to hurt Jade and that he has been an asshole, but I think all that's going wrong here is simple misunderstanding and taking things way over the top.

Lets face it.... Harry and Jade can be very dramatic. Even the best couples fight. I mean, last year Zayn and Perrie were at each other's throats for months- until she found out she was pregnant again. 

I actually recal Perrie telling me she wanted to get the sharpest knife she could find and shove it through Zayn's side so it came out the other. For starters, she'd probabl yneed a javelin to do that and secondly, she never would.

When people truly love each other it doesn't matter what goes on, there's like this magnetic connection that pulls them back together. I guess Jordan and I had that magentic field and Zerrie most certainly do. 

It was so simple. Just Perrie pissing on a stick and telling her husband that they were going to have more children that healed their broken relationship. Dramatic events can be the glue in a relationship, believe me. 

You just better hope the glue doesn't run out. But then, when it does, there's that magnetic field. 

Now, I'm not thinking Jade and Harry should rush off and get pregnant... but maybe some other event could happen to change all of this.... a dramatic event that signifies love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! Happy 2015!!!! We made it to another year! Yayayayayayayayayayah! 

I cannot believe it's 2015 already and... in March it will be a year since I started writing the first book in this series! There's still loads more to come in this book and thank you to everyone who's read my books and kept me occupied with doing something I love! It means the world to me!!!!!

Have a Happy New Year and a great time this year! New update very soon! 

Thanks again times a million! Lotta :) xx