𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"How can you be so sure that she's ready for this?" It hadn't been long since the attack on New York led by the mischeivious god Loki

  "How can you be so sure that she's ready for this?" It hadn't been long since the attack on New York led by the mischeivious god Loki. It didn't seem fair to Steve to place Vierra, a child, in the place of a hero. It was possible that she was capable, but she was still a kid. A kid who deserved to grow up before having to face the cruelties of the world. Or at least his world.

"After a long discussion, Thor and I agreed that she was ready to fight." Steve rolled his eyes. The god of thunder may be one of the most powerful members of the current Avengers, but he wasn't known for making responsible decisions when considering his daughter's safety.

Fury let out a stressed sigh at the Captain's concern. "Steve, she's Thor's daughter. You can care about her all you want, but you have to trust him."

"Trust him? She's just a kid. She's barely thirteen years old!"

It was only one of Fury's almost purely black eyes that rolled at the man across from him. Who would've presumed the legendary Captain America to be so motherly? "She's a thirteen year old who can create a forcefield from purely air powerful enough to block an attack from the Hulk. She's a thirteen year old who can melt through a full block of ice in 2.5 seconds. That little kid can bend oceans on her command, and build armies of the Earth. Shall I continue?"

Steve was silent. He had to prepare a plan, something so that he could protect Thor's daughter even when Thor could'nt. Unintentionally the captain clenched his jaw, "No, sir." If Vierra was going to be an Avenger, he would keep a close eye on the thirteen year old. He would keep her out of harm's way at all cost. Because she was just a kid. "Vierra will be trained with the best of the best, Clint, Natasha, and Valerie. Now go get some rest Cap, anxiety doesn't look good on you."

"Yes sir," Steve replied softly exiting the QuinJet's armory.

Upon his departure, his eyes never caught the sight of a small child running from the door. He never realized that there could've been someone listening to his conversation other than him and Fury. He never could've dreamed the impact it would have on such a small child that the man she had looked up to for months now didn't even believe in her.