⌈two⌋ 𝗷𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸

Vierra's mind was racing with thoughts of the silver haired boy

Vierra's mind was racing with thoughts of the silver haired boy. It was rather annoying actually. She let her eyes drift attempting to draw her thoughts away from the fast boy. Her vision fell on the sight of Nat kneeled down across from Bruce.

Vierra wouldn't deny, she definitely supported the idea of the two getting together. "Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever." Bruce grimaced at the mention of the lullaby, his eyes screwing shut. "I just wasn't expecting a code green." There was a time when Vierra and Dr. Banner became really close. He taught her everything she needed to know for the next several years of basic education.

Bruce's keen intelligence was a steady reminder of her uncle Loki. Vierra pushed away the thought of her relative trying to listen to the two once again. "If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory."

"Sometimes hearing exactly what I want to hear, isn't exactly what I want to hear." Vierra let out a soft sigh, trying to think of anything that would've made Bruce feel any better about his alter ego taking place. "How long before you trust me?" Natasha muttered. "It's not you I don't trust."

"I think the hulk is a brilliant warrior!" Vierra exclaimed, an apparently futile attempt to make the anxiety ridden doctor feel any better.

"Personally, it doesn't exactly reassure me that a fifteen year old goddess is a fan of my alter ego." Vierra's eyes fell to the floor, suddenly feeling guilty for speaking at all. Bruce's gaze softened at the action. He didn't mean to come out brash, he was just stressed, and worn down.

Silence had fallen over the QuinJet once again until Natasha leapt to her feet turning to Vierra's father. "Thor, report on the Hulk." Possibly another attempt to cheer up Bruce turning quickly into another fail. "The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims," Vierra's eyes went wide as a snort fell from her lips.

She shook her head rapidly trying to inform her father of the mistake in his choice of words. Thor realized the message dancing in his daughter's eyes hurrying to correct himself, "But not the screams of the dead of course. No, no, no. Uh . . . wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, uh, great deal of complaining, and tales of sprained deltoids, and uh . . . gout." Banner heaved out a wry laugh.

Ignoring the four's prior conversing, Tony sauntered over to the small group. "Hey, Banner. Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?"

"Uh . . . yeah. She knows her way around." Watching as Tony drifted from them, Vierra pushed of the metal bench deciding to follow him to her father.

Thor's eyes were fixated on the glow of the scepter. Vierra couldn't believe they had finally found it. Part of her didn't want to, not after all the damage it caused. Yet, she knew that it was safer hidden in the chambers of Asgard rather than the hands of another corrupt human.

"Feels good, yeah? You guys have been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but . . ."

"No, but this brings us to a close." It had been two years since Vierra started with the Avengers, and despited knowing the day would come, she wasn't ready to leave them.

She had made a family with the strange human heroes. A family different from that of which she had at home.

"Not until we find out this has been used for. Not just weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement? Better now give it a onceover before it gets back to Asgard." Tony spun around, meeting Thor's gaze. "Is that cool with you?" He questioned. "I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You guys are staying right?"

Thor met his daughter's pleading expression. She was rather fond of human parties. It was a fact that Vierra hadn't actually been to many parties, but she liked Tony's parties. They reminded her of home. The large gatherings of people with plenty of food, and lots of alcohol.

Thor blew out a dramatic sigh in Vierra's opinion, "Yes, yes of course. Victory should be honored with revels." Vierra's lips pulled into a smile from ear to ear. Tony leant forward, his hershey brown eyes fell on the scepter. "Yeah, who doesn't love revels? Captain?"

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so yes, revels." Vierra went to cheer at the decisions made by the two men. Stricken with realization, she spun around. "Can I invite Valerie?" Tony chuckled at the girl's question watching her still beaming. "No need, V. Valerie's already been invited. She is an Avenger after all."