(04) Goodbye parties, and Surprise Attacks

ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ

✸✸✸

*Three days later*

Vierra knew Valerie was never one for party's, but she was happily talking to Steve. Valerie would never admit this, but she had a major crush on the one hundred year old captain.

Vierra walked over to the bar, and sighed thinking of a drink to get. "Can I have a root beer please?" The server nodded scurrying off to fulfill her order.

When she got her drink, she wandered around the room randomly saying 'Hi' to people she wasn't even sure she knew. Tony walked up taking the drink from her hand "Woah, woah, woah. What is this? Your fifteen."

Vierra rolled her eyes "It's root beer, Stark, not alcohol." This time, it was Tony's turn to roll his eyes at the young girl. "Your fifteen shouldn't you be drinking like Caprisuns, or something?" Vierra chuckled softly before turning to her father whom was talking to someone else nearby.

"Dad?" Thor turned to his daughter curiously "Can I have soda?" The blonde Asgardian smiled "Of course, love. We're celebrating!" Vierra turned to Tony with a pointed look causing him to once again roll his eyes, and walk off.

Vierra looked up to find, Steve, Sam, and Valerie upstairs looking out over the translucent platform. She spun around to find Natasha, and Bruce talking, and that made her smile.

A tap on her should caused her to jump as she spun around. "Sorry, kid. I ain't got no one else to talk too." Vierra smiled at Clint. "Me neither." She really just wanted to talk to her dad, but he was nowhere to be found.

"You okay? You seem a little off." Vierra was nervous to go back to Asgard because she knew when they got there, Thor was planning on finding the identity of her mother. Although she's always been curious, she wondered if she really wanted to know.

"Yeah, I've just been thinking about a lot." Clint nodded "I get that." The two sat down on one of the blue couches. "So... how are the kids?" Clint shushed her quickly "Sorry, Sorry, sheesh. I don't think anyone could hear us over the music, Barton."

SHIELD helped hide Clinton's family, and the only two who knew about it, were Natasha (Clint's best friend), and Vierrra (Clint's best young friend.)

"Yeah, well, we still don't talk about it." Vierra apologized softly "Hey, don't fret, it's like you said, I'm sure no one heard."

Vierra smiled, but her vision wavered, and she watched her dad walk over to Steve. "Do you think my dad is a bad father?" The question got Clint off guard. Vierra never usually asked deep questions. She was a happy go lucky ball of sunshine who was always joyful.