(08) Resurfacing Memories

ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ

✸✸✸

Valerie laid on the bench wrapped in blankets Vierra was happy she found. They entirety of the Avengers held dejected expressions, even Vierra who wasn't forced under Wanda's spell.

For she had seen something she had never seen before, he father totally, and completely helpless. Vierra sat down next to her best friend on the bench in their ship.

Flames played at her palm, she let the small ball of flames dance in the shape of a woman. She planned to get revenge on the Maximoff twins for what they did. Well... at least the girl.

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is." Maria said through the radio, "There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air."

"Stark relief foundation?" Maria sighed. "Already on the scene. How's the team?" Tony didn't need to look to respond, "Everyone's... we took a hit." Vierra closed her hand, and the fire went out as she sat down next to Natasha. The redheaded woman leant over onto Vierra's shoulder staying silent.

"We'll shake it off."

"Well, for now, I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here." Tony turned to the video camera"So, run, and hide?"

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer." Tony sighed as he turned back to the team "Neither do we." Tony shut down the radio, and headed over to Clint who was steering.

"Hey, you wanna switch out?"

"No, I'm good. But, if you wanna get some sleep, now is a good time 'cause we're still a few hours out." Vierra went back to playing with her fire whilst Natasha watched still lying the younger girl's shoulder.

"A few hours from where?"

"A safe house." Vierra smirked at Clint's choice of words. She knew exactly where they were going. It didn't take long for Natasha to fall asleep in her place, but Vierra didn't mind. The sound of her soft snores were peaceful to the young Asgardian.

After what felt like minutes instead of hours, they were there. The safe house. Which was really just a large white two story home in the middle of nowhere.

"What is this place?" Thor questioned as the team climbed the steps of Hawkeye's home. "A safe house." Tony replied in a duh tone.

"Let's hope."

"Honey?" Thor looked to his daughter curiously as she laughed. "I'm home." A woman with brunette hair, and matching colored eyes stepped out from behind the wall into the living room. Her baby bump was showing, and she held pictures of children's artwork in her hand.

"I have company. Sorry, I didn't call ahead." Clint, and the woman kissed after she gave him a small, "Hi." Once again, Thor looked to his daughter. "This is an agent of some kind?"