(26) Reunions

ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ

 (Valerie)

(Valerie)

✸✸✸

Valerie sat in the backseat of their 'getaway car' next to Bucky. They watched as Sharon hopped out of the car that was parked in front of them, Valerie the only actual one who could hear the conversation between Sharon, and Steve.

"I'm not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." Valerie smirked at Sharon as she stepped behind her own vehicle. "It's low profile."

"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." She pulled open her trunk. "Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam who had his seat lying on Bucky's knees, "No."

"I owe you again." Sharon smiled "I'm keeping a list. Oh, also I couldn't find Valerie's suit." Steve nodded, and Valerie didn't mind. She didn't need a suit to get the job done.

Sharon turned to the three in the car watching Valerie scoot over as close as she could get to the door, and pat the spot next to her. Bucky did as instructed scooting over next to her. "You know, he kinda tried to kill me."

"Sorry, I'll put it on the list too." Sharon grinned looking back to the things in her trunk "They're gonna come looking for you." "I know." The two turned to each other "Thank you, Sharon." They kissed, and Valerie looked away.

"I'm sorry, Val." The Banshee shook her head at Sam, "I told you, I'm over him."

"You liked Steve?" Valerie turned back to Bucky with a gulp. "I did, but I remembered I had a boyfriend who promised me a family." Same made a gagging gesture at the two causing Valerie to laugh. "Do you think this, Wanda girl would be able to help you get all of your memories back?" Valerie shrugged. "I guess we'll have to find out."

Steve parked the Volkswagen next to a white bus in the airport parking garage. The four jumping out of of the smaller car, and three getting out of the van. Vierra ran over to Steve pulling him into a large hug.

"I'm so glad to see you." Steve smiled at the younger Asgardian "I'm glad to see you too, kid." Vierra beamed as she pulled Valerie into a bear hug as well. "You literally have no idea what happened while you were gone." Valerie chuckled "I heard you went all Elsa because we left." Vierra looked down "Hey, I'm sorry we left." Vierra nodded looking to Sam before giving him a lopsided grin.

"Come here, kid." The two hugged, and Vierra looked to Bucky. "I don't know you, but my best friend likes you, so... I'm Vierra." Bucky nodded shoving out his nonmetal arm. Valerie grabbed it waving it up, and down when Clint walked up to Steve.

"Cap."

"You know I wouldn't have called, if I didn't have any other choice." Clint shook his hand with a big grin "Hey, man. You're doing me a favor. Besides," he turned to Wanda "Had to save her, and her bestie."

"Thanks for helping us, Wanda." The Maximoff girl nodded "It was time to get off my a**."

"What she said!" The six turned to Vierra "I'm not aloud to say that word." Steve couldn't help, but smirk at the innocent Asgardian girl before turning back to Clint. "How about our other recruit."

"He's ready to go!" Clint pulled open to reveal Scott Lang, some dork who Vierra thought was hilarious. "Has to put a little coffee in him, but..." the door made a thud against the van, and Scott jolted forward sticking out his hands "He should be good."

Scott coughed getting out of the van "What time zone is this?" Scott turned to Steve with wide eyes "Go on." The Antman walked over to Steve with a o-shaped mouth. "Captain America."

"Mr. Lang."

"You—it's an honor. I'm shaking your hand for to long." Steve nodded, and Scott pulled away "Wow this is awesome, Captain America." He turned to Wanda "I know you too, you're great." Scott turned to Vierra, and his eyes only got bigger.

"And — Oh, my god. Your Thor's daughter!" Vierra nodded with a small smile. Scott huffed before placing both of his hands on Steve's shoulder "Jeez. Look I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks for thinking of me." Scott pointed to Sam, "Hey, man."

"What's up tictac?"

"Uhh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time—" "Was a great audition, but it'll," Sam laughed "It'll never happen again."

"Did they tell you what we're up against?" Scott looked back to Steve "Something about some, psycho assassins." Steve nodded "We're outside the law on this one, so if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"

"We should get moving. We got a chopper lined up." There were a few loud buzzes before someone began to speak over to the intercoms in German. "They're evacuating the airport."

"Stark."

"Stark?"

"Suit up."

Valerie pulled Bucky to the side whilst everyone else got prepared. "I need you to promise me something." The Winter Soldier nodded "Anything you need."

"I need you to promise to keep Vierra safe. I know that won't exactly be the easiest thing considering we're about to fight, but I don't want her getting hurt." Bucky nodded "Why's this kid, so important you anyways?"

"She's my best friend."