(25) An Old Friend Returns

ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ

(Vierra)

✸✸✸

Wanda, Vierra, and Vision has been chatting for almost two hours after finding out they were forced to stay in the Avengers Tower, and agreeing to order in a pizza.

A loud explosion came from outside, and when the three looked out the mirror there was a large fire nearby. "What is it?"

"Stay here, please." Vision phased through the wall. "I hate this stupid house arrest, I could have that pathetic excuse for a fire out in seconds." Wanda didn't pay much attention to Vierra, as scarlet energy bubbled at her fingertips.

She spun around aiming a butcher knife at the newcomer's head. Clint shrugged using his pointy, and middle finger to push the blade out of the way causing it to fall to the ground. "Guess I should've knocked."

"Oh, my God!" Vierra exclaimed "What are you doing here?" Clint pulled an arrow from his quill "Disappointing my kids." He shot an arrow into a wall, and another into the counter. "We were supposed to go waterskiing. Cap, needs our help. Come on." Hawkeye took the hands of both of the girls pulling them towards the door.

"Clint!" The three stopped at the sound of Vision's voice "You should not be here." Clint turned around "Really? I retire for what, like five minutes, and it all goes to sh**."

"Please consider the consequences of your actions."

"Okay, they're considered." Vision stepped into the area between the arrows, and they electrocuted him causing him to stop in his place. "Okay, we gotta go." Wanda didn't follow after Clint, so Vierra stayed with her. "It's this way." He told the two pointing at the door.

"I've caused enough problems." Clint ran back over to them, turning to Vierra who shrugged. She planned on going to help Steve because that's what her father told her to do, but she wouldn't just leave Wanda there.

"Come on, Wanda, you gotta help me. Look, you wanna mope, you can go to high school. You wanna make amends, you get off your a**." Wanda turned to Vierra who nodded at her reassuringly, when Vision blasted the arrows with the stone in his head. "Sh**."

Clint went to shoot an arrow at Vision, but the Android threw him back easily. Clint did a roll before landing on his hands, and feet, "I knew I should've stretched."

Vierra didn't really understand what was happening, the two moved, so fast. All she knew, was Vision won, and he had Clint in a choke hold. "Clint, you can't overpower me."

"I know I can't, but they can." Vierra's eyes glowed bright gold, and Wanda's hands were engulfed by her crimson red energy. "Vision, that's enough. Let him go. We're leaving."

"I can't let you." Vierra pulled her hands out, and Vision's arm phased causing the android to release his hold on Clint who fell to the ground. Wanda stepped forward "I'm sorry." She pulled her hands together slowly, a red orb of energy dancing in between in her palms as she forced Vision to the ground.

"If you do this... they will never stop being afraid of you." Wanda looked to Vierra who once again, nodded to her reassuringly. "I can't control their fear, only my own." Vierra smiled lightly when Wanda forced Vision through several levels of the building.

She wasn't smiling because they had to fight her friend, but because what she said, actually helped someone, even if she got it from her father.

"Oh... come on. We have one more stop."

A/N:

I promise this will be the last chapter that is super short.