(21) Getting Captured

ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ

✸✸✸

Steve huffed jumping down, and following Valerie. The four enhanced individuals dodging cars, all chasing after one person; Bucky Barnes.

"Stand down!" One of the officers yelled "Stand Down!" Steve jumped onto he shield of the black police car causing Valerie to stop. "Steve!" The Captain rolled off of the hood "I'm okay." Steve ripped the door open, grabbing the officer, and slamming his head into the door knocking him out, "Come on!"

Valerie pulled herself into the passengers seat, and Steve sped off. The cat man jumped onto their car whilst they chased Bucky. "Get him off!"

"I know!" Steve swerved back, and fourth causing Valerie to begin to feel dizzy. "Sam, I can't shake this guy."

"I'm right behind you." Several more police cars began to chase the two, So Steve rammed the trunk into one of them, the cat didn't budge though. He didn't it again, but it still didn't work. Bucky jumped over a strip of hazardous containers, and Steve drove through them, green powder exploding all over the place.

Valerie watched as a motorcycle drove up to Bucky "No, no, no, don't do it." Bucky grabbed the biker, and threw him off flipping the motorcycle, and jumped on. The cat had gotten onto the roof of the car, and Valerie looked up as it jumped off, and onto Bucky.

There was some movement, before the cat had knocked the bike over, the only thing keeping them up, was Bucky's metal arm screeching against the ground. Bucky pushed the cat off him, and Steve had to swerve out of the way, so he wouldn't drive over the thing.

Valerie watched in Steve's mirror Sam struggling with the cat on him. Bucky threw a small disc onto the ceiling above him, and there was a loud explosion, Sam threw the cat into the rubble, and Steve parked the two jumping out of the vehicle causing it to roll.

The cat was on top of Bucky when the two ran over, Steve knocked the cat off of him, and Valerie helped the metal armed man off of the ground. That's when the four began to realize they were surrounded, there was no way of getting out of this.

Rhodey landed next to them in his War-Machine suit, and aimed at them. "Stand down, now." Bucky took Valerie's hand in his "Congratulations, you two. You're criminals." The men pushed Valerie to the ground, and Bucky went to fight, but she shook her head.

Bucky nodded letting the officers cuff him, and the cat pulled off his mask. Valerie's mouth fell ajar at the sight of Prince, well now, King T'Challa of  Wakanda. "Your highness." Valerie heard Bucky gasp, and found the officers had pinned him to the ground. "Be careful." She pleaded, but the officers didn't budge.