⌈one⌋ 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁

The air was brisk, nipping at her skin as the win cascaded through her hair

     The air was brisk, nipping at her skin as the win cascaded through her hair. When Vierra first learned how to manipulate the winds in such a way that could only be described as flying, it felt euphoric.

Soaring over the obsidian SHIELD hummers shooting a random fatal gust of wind down on HYDRA's foot soldiers was rather entertaining.

HYDRA shouldn't be mistaken for fools, the soldiers did finally begin to shoot her down when they noticed the young Asgardian was doing the most damage. Hitting the harsh ice, Vierra rolled into a triple tumble hopping back up gracefully.

It was one of many techniques she learned from both Lady Sif and Natasha. The azure colored irises that graced Vierra's face morphed into a gold. The small girl's lips lifted upwards into a daring smirk, "You shouldn't have done that."

HYDRA laughed at the sight of a such a confident teen. Perhaps they were fools and Vierra had miscalculated. She couldn't judge too hard though, it wasn't the first time an enemy had underestimated her on the battlefield.

Crimson flames danced at her fingertips as she thrust her hand out. The fire taking on Vierra's instruction flew towards the men drilling a hole through a HYDRA vehicle. The soldiers were no longer laughing.

Vierra noticed her father was beginning to struggle. It wasn't that he couldn't beat a pathetic human like so many of the HYDRA soldiers were. It was the endless amounts of soldiers that compiled themselves against the god.

It took seconds for her to land in front of father. Thor smiled at the sight of his daughter, there was truly no possible defeat of the two when they were together. Vierra hands lifted to her shoulder height and watched as the air surrounding her humidified and froze into the shapes of daggers.

Once again, she thrust her hands out and watched as the icy blades impaled themselves into her opponents. Glimpsing back, Vierra noticed her father had already moved on. Vierra wasn't aware of what was happened when Tony dropped the bomb in her ear piece. "Shit!"

"Language!" Steve shouted.
"... Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Vierra tried to focus on Jarvis' assessment, but let most of it fade to background whilst she fought.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." Vierra could hear her father next. "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount the defense without it. At long  last."

"Dad?" In any group of responsible adults the voice of such an innocent child like Vierra would throw them off, and it most definitely did. Vierra would never understand how important she truly was to everybody, each team member having taken their own part in raising Thor's daughter. "Where are you?"