⌈three⌋ 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

Vierra never much liked planes

Vierra never much liked planes. The enclose space left her claustrophobic, almost anxious enough to make her feel the way Steve does when he'd take him flying with her.

The moment her foot landed on solid ground, Vierra was pulled into a bear hug, "VIA!"

The greeting from Valerie was one that left Vierra warm. Happy to be home with her friend. "How did your mission go?"

"Well, when the team got the scepter out, the place went into a full lockdown. Luckily, I got out." Valerie bit down on her tongue when she her vision landed on Clint being hauled away by two nurses. "I see Clint wasn't so lucky."

"Yeah, but Dr. Cho will make him all better again. " Vierra ignored the concern. Mostly because she herself didn't want to admit that seeing Clint getting hurt terrified her.

Valerie inhaled, plastering on a large smile. "Let's get you changed."

Following the agent through the Avengers tower, Vierra informed Valerie on all of the specific details during the mission, including the 𝘔𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴.

"That's great. So, we got two more weirdos HYDRA's screwed up." Vierra's mind wandered to the boy she'd let go earlier trying not to linger on the possible consequences of her actions. Valerie was no fool.

Nothing the teen's suddenly distant behavior, she grew curious. "Did something else happen?"

Vierra pulled a pair of flannel pajama pants over her legs, hurrying over to the door softly shutting it as to be as quiet as possible. "If I tell you this, you have to promise you'll never ever tell my dad."

Valerie's eyes went wide at the sudden seriousness of the younger girl. "Now I'm even more interested."

Telling Valerie about how Vierra had let go a possible enemy to the team, Vierra was concerned the older woman would be furious with her. Instead, her eyes twinkled with an almost 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵.

"You have a crush!" Valerie laughed.

"I don't even know what that means," Vierra retorted.

"A crush means you like him. Like 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 him." Vierra's eyebrows knit together at the accusation. "Where'd that come from? I never said that."

"V, you just said that let you let him go because you felt bad, AND you can't stop thinking about him. Admit you, you have a crush." Vierra shook her head swiftly still processing the foreign word. She was working up a reply to explain that she didn't have a 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 on the Maximoff boy, when a knock came from the door.